Euan Seth Desamero (Will Update as the book goes)

Profile:

Alias: Kuya/Kuya Euan (Typically by any family member younger than him)
Anák (by his parents)
Kuys (by Eulenia)

Current Age: 3-17 (Prologue (Part 2 and Final))
18 (The Blue Dragon - ?????? ReBorN)
20 (as of August 14, 2021)

Gender: Male

Birthday: August 14, 2001 ♌️

Status: Alive

Alignment: Neutral Good

Occupation: Student (currently)

Family: Walter Desamero (Father)
Eulenia Reyes Desamero (Mother)
Elijah Ani Reyes Desamero (Older Brother; Deceased)
Walia Reyes Desamero (Younger Sister)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light Brown

Height: 5'9 (175.26 cm) - 5'10 (177.8 cm)

Description:
Euan Seth Reyes Desamero is the main male protagonist of DxD: The Blue Dragon. He is a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy and a member of the school's eventual golden "Kuoh Trio" alongside Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies: Akeno Himejima and Rias Gremory.

Though he doesn't possess a Longinus, Euan has Kano, a mysterious blue dragon who lives within him, giving him power that would amplify his abilities as a Fallen Angel alone.

Appearance:
Euan is actually up to the readers' imagination of what he looks like.

Canonically, he is considered to be an attractive filipino young man with an average build (between a Mesomorph and an Endomorph, but he gets leaner in later seasons) by the other females in Kuoh Academy, but more so on the rugged side compared to Yuuto Kiba's "pretty boy" complexion. He has short black hair and very light brown eyes.

Being a Fallen Angel/Human hybrid, Euan has black wings like his mother and has an impressive wingspan of 7 ft.

Whenever Euan gets agitated, both of his eyes turn golden yellow due to having Kano living inside of him. His height is 5'9 - 5'10 and weighs 190 to 200 lbs (he becomes around 175 lbs in mid 2021), making him the tallest and heaviest character among the ORC.

When Euan is in Kuoh Academy, he wears the normal uniform that's similar to Issei Hyoudou, albeit with a blue shirt underneath everything, including a pair of brown custom Vans Slip On Pros just to replace the regular brown dress slip ons.

When Euan speaks, he's usually fluent in English with an American accent. He can speak a little Tagalog and can sometimes be speaking Taglish (Tagalog and English combined). After being in Kuoh, he starts to speak and understand some Japanese terms.

Personality:
Euan is initially shown to be very depressing. He feels that he is destined to be alone for the rest of his life because he believes that there isn't a beautiful woman in the world who would be able to accept for who and what he is, as well as being patient with him. Even if his family thinks that Euan is attractive, he highly doubts that as evidenced by how his former crush treated him. This led to him being internally afraid of being heartbroken and was often quite bashful towards the opposite sex.

Sometime right before The Blue Dragon, Euan isn't as bashful as he was anymore, but his fear still remains. He masks this by keeping his cool, even in the direst situations. A notable trait is that he has a desire to physically and emotionally help people due to his interest in the medical field as he wants to be a nurse (or better) a few to several years from his age. In The Blue Dragon, Euan still seems to be a bit depressing, but he possesses other qualities as well.

As a person, Euan is a shrewd, lionhearted, unassuming, quiet individual. While warm and devoted, his very quiet demeanor makes it as if he doesn't want to bother anyone, to which other characters seem to be okay with, perceiving him as polite by being silent. Euan's friends find him to be peaceful that way and they don't mind the things that he has to say to them, whether it would be a few sentences or a paragraph. On the other hand, his quiet nature combined with a death stare strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies throughout the story.
———————————————————————-