Walia Reyes Desamero

Profile:

Alias: Wall-E (by her friends)

Current Age: 13 (The Blue Dragon)
13 - 14 (The NeW Dragon - ?????? ReBorN)
15 (as of March 1, 2021)

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 1, 2006 ♓️

Status: Alive

Alignment: Neutral Good

Occupation: Student (currently)

Family: Walter Desamero (Father)
Eulenia Reyes Desamero (Mother)
Elijah Ani Reyes Desamero (Older Brother; Deceased)
Euan Seth Reyes Desamero (Older Brother)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black/Dark Brown

Height: 4'11 (149.86 cm) - 5'1 (154.94 cm)

Description:
Walia Reyes Desamero is a minor character in DxD: The Blue Dragon. She is the younger sister of Euan Seth Reyes Desamero as well as the youngest in her family.

Appearance:
During the prologue, Walia is considered to be a cute little girl with a somewhat chubby but petite build. She has wavy long black hair with black/dark brown eyes, the latter coming from her mother, Eulenia. As a Fallen Angel/Human hybrid, she has very small, feathery black wings that continue to grow overtime.

In the events of The Blue Dragon and currently as a high schooler (in America)/middle schooler (in Japan), Walia looks very different from before. She possesses a slim petite build, and her wavy long black hair changed to a curly short hair style, which came from Walter as he also has curly hair. Her Fallen Angel wings are half the size as Euan and Eulenia's because she's not an adult yet. When Walia speaks, she's usually fluent in English with an American accent. She can speak Tagalog sometimes.

Personality:
Walia is shown to be naive since she followed Iliana without a second thought. She can also be very sensitive and concerning since she worries about her Kuya Euan when he fought against her attempted kidnapper.

As a teenager, Walia still has those same qualities, although she rarely shows any of it. She masks this by a mean attitude, even putting that attitude towards her own parents and brother.

Although intelligent, in her parents' eyes, she is seen as disrespectful. According to Euan, the reason why she is like this is because of her love for her friends and classmates at school, even remembering Walia saying that she's the "mom friend" to her companions. Euan also stated that Walia even admitted to him that she's a hypocrite, but it's unknown whether she is proud of being one or not.
———————————————————————-

_yewin_: Hello, everyone! If you've seen the previous profiles of Eulenia and Walter, I think you'd know the drill on what to do after you're done reading at this point, lol.😂🤣💀

Paalam sa ngayon, lahat!🇵🇭👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
(Goodbye for now, everyone!)🇺🇸👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼