The tsundere (Ashe x y/n)

You were eating your lunch in your apartment, in the middle of eating, you hear a "ting!" From the elevator! suddenly, you heard a sharp hiss from them! You realized that it's  Ashe, since he's a vampire and the sun is still in the sky. You immediately get off from your seat and close all the curtains so that he won't get hurt. You look at Ashe and he only got a small burn on his face. That small burn goes away quickly, you rush up to him to see if he's alright. "Are you ok..?" You asked, feeling worried, "Y-yea.. I'm fine" he muttered, "Anyway... What brings you here?" You asked, "Nothing, Callmehbob gave us a day off so i decided to come over..." He said, "Hey, why don't we go to the kitchen and chat there?" You suggested, you and Ashe go to the kitchen and sit down by the stools. You continue to eat your lunch while you talk to him.

*Few hours later*

You peak through the curtains and you see the sun going down. "Hey Ashe, since you came over, how did you get in here without getting hit by the sun?" You asked, "I told Adam that I'm gonna go visit you and he brought me here with his parasol" he said, "Oh y/n, I'm gonna go out for a bit and I'm also gonna tell Adam to... You know" Ashe gets off from the couch. "Where are you going?" You asked, "Eh, I'm just gonna go get something from a store" he said, "Ok then, see ya!" You said goodbye to him, "Bye" he then leaves your apartment, since he left, you go to your computer and start using it, waiting for Ashe to come back.

*30 minutes later*

"I'm back" he said, since he came back, you stop using your computer and see him holding something... He then walks up to you, blushing! "H-here... I hope you like it.." he said, handing you a gift! It's an octopus plushie! "J-just take it ok?! You better be grateful f-for what i have for you..." he said, You take the plushie from his hands and admire how cute it is. "Aww, it looks so cute, thank you!" You said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "N-no problem..." He stuttered, you decide to peak through the curtains again and the moon is showing up! No more sun, so you open all the curtains. "Let's chill on the balcony, shall we?" You suggested, you and Ashe go to the balcony and sit down by one of the couches there. In the middle of chilling, Ashe noticed that you're shivering a little bit since the wind is kinda cold, it's kinda weird to him that he doesn't shiver when the wind is cold and stuff, probably because he's used to it. Anyway, he transforms into his bat form and wraps his wings around you to keep you warm. You thank him with a smile which made him feel even more flustered, he gives you a quick kiss on your forehead and looks away real fast, trying to hide his blush as usual. you place your head on his shoulder and the both of you continue to admire the beautiful moon in the sky.

----THE END----