Dumped on Valentine's day but... (Ashe x y/n)

You couldn't believe it, you were devastated that your valentine just dumped you out of the blue. You don't know what you did wrong, as you were sitting down by one of the tables in the dock of Divinia park, Ophelia noticed that you're feeling pretty sad, she decides to approach you. "Hey y/n... You look so sad right now, did something bad happen?" She asked, "My valentine dumped me, i don't know why, i feel like i wasn't good enough for them" you explained, "That's not very nice of them! I don't think you did anything wrong, you know what, whoever used to be your valentine, you don't deserve them" she said, "To make you feel better, how about we go get some foods from the butlers?" She suggested, you agreed and you guys head to the booths where the butlers are working in.

*At the booths*

"Which butler should we talk to?" She asked, "Maybe Ashe" you said, you and Ophelia proceed to approach him, "Hi big brother!" She greeted, "Hello there" he greeted back, "Oh and y/n, i heard that you got dumped by someone... I'm so sorry that happened to you, that wasn't very polite of them to do that" he said, "But anyways, what would you girls like?" He asked, "I think I'll take a tanghulu!" Ophelia said, "What about you, y/n?" Ashe asked, "I'll take the pineapple tart" you said, Ashe takes the tanghulu and the pineapple tart. You and Ophelia take them from his hands, "Excellent... Enjoy" he smiled, you and Ophelia thanked him and sat by one of the tables. You take a bite from the pineapple tart, you already know it'll taste so good! I mean, Ashe is the BEST pastry chef after all. "Uhh... So how exactly did they dump you? Like what did they say?" Ophelia asked, "They said that i was boring and that I'm no fun at all, and other hurtful things they said to me..." You said, "What?! Seriously?? They're so rude, they shouldn't say those things to you" she said, you can tell that she's pretty mad at them. "You know what, forget about them, you deserve so much better y/n!" She said, "Thanks, Ophelia!" You smiled, "You're welcome!" She chuckled, you and Ophelia continue the conversation at the table.

*After eating*

"I would love to hangout with you more but i gotta go, i need to give lanterns to other people at the dock now... See ya!" She said, "Okay then, goodbye!" You said, she goes back to Divinia park's dock and you continue to walk around the park. As you were walking, you felt a pat on your shoulder, it's Adam and the other butler members, but Ashe isn't around... I guess he's still working in his booth. "Y/n! So we still remember hearing that you've got dumped by your... Yeah, we're so sorry that happened to you" Adam said, "But we have a surprise for you! Follow us" he smiled, you nod your head and follow the butlers.

*At the cabin*

"Since we're here, what's the surprise?" You asked, there was no response, you look to your left, your right, and behind you. They're gone... You felt confused, "Where did they go??" You mumbled, you enter the cabin and heard footsteps coming from the stairs, it's... Ashe! You thought that he was busy working on his booth, but looks like you're wrong. "H-hey..." He stuttered, "Hi Ashe!" You said, "Do you wanna like... Admire the view in the balcony for a while?" He asked, "Oh sure!" You agreed, you and Ashe get up the stairs, going to the huge balcony. As usual, the view looks pretty! Tho, you're still wondering where the other butler members went.

Ashe's POV (yes I'm going to be adding other characters pov's in some stories for now HEHE >:D)

"Damn it... What should i say?! I can't just stay quiet" i whispered, "What was that?" Y/n asked, "N-nothing.." i said, while chilling with her here in the balcony, i see Adam and the others to my right in the distance, he's holding a board that says "Tell her that she looks beautiful today!" While the others cheer up on me. "Hey uh... I just wanna say that you look beautiful today" i compliment her, "Oh, thank you so much, Ashe!" She smiled at me, i mean... She actually does look pretty. I look to my right again and i see them giving me a thumbs up. I see Adam writing something on the board again, few seconds later, he lifts it up and i read the board that he's holding again,  "Now, pls meet us where we are right now, just tell y/n you need to get something" it said, "I need to go get something, I'll be back so just stay here" i said, "Alright" she said, i leave the cabin and meet them by the bush they're hiding in. "Okay Ashe.. take this teddy bear and give it to her" Adam said, giving me the teddy bear, i take it from his hands. "Goodluck Ashe!" Zed said, "Thanks..." I chuckled, i go back to the cabin and go to the balcony where y/n is. "Hi y/n, I'm back" i said, "Hello again!" She smiled at me, "I got you this teddy bear... I hope you like it" i blushed, "Aww thanks! That's so nice of you!" She giggled, she then hugs the teddy bear, i can tell that she's loving it already. But what y/n did next was so unexpected, she kisses my cheek, I can't help but blush even more. "Oops sorry, did i make you blush too hard?" She teased, "Oh please..." I said, "Haha! But seriously tho, again, I'm happy you got this teddy bear for me" she said, we continue to talk here in the balcony.

Back to your POV

You start to feel pretty bored here already, you convince Ashe that you and him should go somewhere else. "Hey Ashe, i remember hearing that there's going to be a concert on Divinia's stage that's gonna start later! How about we go there?" You suggested, "Sounds fun, let's go" he said, "Yay!" You said in excitement, you and Ashe leave the cabin and go to the concert.

*At the concert*

The concert hasn't started yet so you guys are early! You look for a empty table, luckily, there's one empty table in the distance so you and Ashe sit there. While chatting with him, a waiter walks up to you guys. "Is there anything you guys wanna eat?" He asked, "I think I'll take a strawberry frappuccino" you said, "And you?" The waiter asked, "I'll take the raspberry cheesecake" Ashe said, "Okay, great choices! Your order should arrive in 20 or 30 minutes" the waiter said, he walks away to go talk to other people and stuff. "Y/n, after this concert... I wanna ask you something, it's really important" he said, "But why can't you just tell me now? I mean, the concert hasn't started yet" you asked, "It's a surprise" he said, "I see..." You were curious, what is he gonna say to you? But anyway, you see a group of people going on the stage, holding violins, they then sit down on their seats. Another person goes to the podium, who happens to be the conductor starts guiding the others. Then, lovely music starts playing! This feels so peaceful, 20 minutes later while listening to the music, the waiter finally shows up with you and Ashe's order! "Here's your food and drink! Enjoy!" The waiter smiled, he leaves you and Ashe alone so that you guys can enjoy your meal.

*After the concert*

"Since it's over, what do you wanna say to me?" You asked, "Uhm..." Ashe stayed quiet for a while, looks like he's too nervous to say a word to you.

Back to Ashe's POV

"This is it... This is where i ask her to be my valentine" i thought to myself, i see Adam and the others hiding in another bush, i can just tell that they're cheering up on me and saying that i can do it by just seeing their mouths. I'm too nervous, i hope this confession doesnt end up into something terrible. I take a deep breath and started saying something...

Back to your POV (again)

"Y/n... Will you be my valentine..?" Ashe asked, blushing really hard, you were shocked when you heard that, just hearing it, you blushed aswell! Ashe stayed quiet again, waiting for your response. You smiled at him and decide to accept it. "Ashe, to tell you the truth... Of course, I'll definitely be your valentine!" You said, "Really..? You do...?" He asked, "Yeah! I love you Ashe!" You smiled, he starts bursting into tears. "P-please, don't ever leave me..." He cried, he pulled you into his arms, hugging you. "I will never do such a thing!" You said, proceeding to hug him back. Well, you and Ashe are a couple now! You never knew this day would come, are you complaining tho? Nope, not at all!

----THE END----