Sleepover (Demetrius x y/n)

You and Demetrius are having a sleepover at his place right now, having sleepovers with the butlers is actually pretty fun! Usually all of you would have a sleepover together but this time, it's just you and Demetrius. You guys have been hanging out in his house for the whole day, it's already night time and you 2 already feel tired, you and Demetrius enter his bedroom and sleep on his bed...

*At midnight*

You suddenly woke up, feeling hungry, you slowly got off the bed and gently open the door and close it. Once you left the bedroom, you go downstairs and go to the kitchen to get a snack. You open the fridge and start choosing which food you'll eat. After choosing, a bag of cheesy corn chips has caught your attention so you grab the snack and close the fridge. You sit down by the table near by and start eating it. In the middle of eating, you hear someone's footsteps! "Darling, where are y-" he paused, he can't help but find you so adorable just sitting there and eating, plus, your pajama is over-sized, your hair is ruffled and you also look really droopy. He had to stay silent for a bit, he's blushing way too hard right now! a few minutes later, he finally calms down and gives you a sweet smile. "You know, i was actually quite worried when i didn't see you sleeping next to me when i opened my eyes.. but turns out you're okay, i guess i was just overreacting..." He sighed, and then, you heard small giggles in the distance... You look behind Demetrius and you saw his cousins watching you guys! Demetrius noticed you looking at something behind him so he turns around, also seeing his cousins. "G-gah!!.. god, y'all surprised me..." Demetrius said, "Haha! Sorry, we noticed something was going on here so we decide to check it out" Brian laughed, "I'm gonna be honest with you guys, but i think it's really adorable when y/n and Demetrius are... You know, not to mention that they're in a relationship which makes it cuter!" Annie said, "Oh well, we'll leave you guys alone now, see ya!" Brian said, all of them went back upstairs to go to their bedrooms and went back to sleep. Demetrius then sits down beside you and kisses your cheek. The both of you start having a conversation together while he waits for you to finish eating so that you 2 can go back to sleep.

----THE END----