New years eve (Ashe x y/n)

It's 2022! Hip hip hooray! You, the butlers and Ashe's family agreed on going to the city where everyone is celebrating new years eve. Once all of you got there, you see fireworks, loud music playing from the speakers and a lot more! While walking around the city, you notice someone, she seems like she's panicking and such. You decide to ask her what's going on. Hold up... It's Jamjamjoo! "Hey Jamjamjoo! is there something wrong? Do you need help?" You asked, "Yes!! So apparently, i lost all my bunnies and i can't find them anywhere!" She cried, "Don't worry! I'll help you find them, I'll tell this to the others so that they can help too" you said, "OMG thank you so much! Pls get back to me once you found all of them!" She smiled, "Wait, how many bunnies do you have?" You asked, "Like... 25 bunnies" she said, "Alright.. I'll go look for them now, see you!" You said, you told the situation that Jamjamjoo is having rn, they all agree to find the bunnies too. While you search for them, you see a bunny that's completely white but has light orange spots on it. It must be one of her bunnies! You gently pick up the bunny and continue to search.

*After searching*

Finally! All of you found the bunnies, you guys return to Jamjamjoo. "OMG OMG OMG thank you guys so much!! I'm so happy right now, here! Take this as a reward!" She pulls out a popstar skirt, which is for you! "And for the rest of you, I'm very sorry that i don't have any other prizes that i can give but I'm sure y'all are okay with diamonds!" She said, giving th diamonds. "It's fine! We're grateful for any prize!" Adam said, all of you and Jamjamjoo wave goodbye to eachother and continue to walk around the city.

*Few minutes later*

Feeling hungry, you guys wanted to eat some pieces of that huge cake near the stage so you all walk up to it and Adam cuts up some slices from it. As he places the slice of cake on your plate, you dig in and it tastes SOOO good!! While all of you eat the cake, you notice a bunch of fireworks appearing in the night sky. You and everyone else watch the fireworks, you felt like recording this and post it on RoyaleGram so you put down your cake somewhere, pull out your phone and start recording. After recording, you post it on RoyaleGram with the caption saying "Happy new year everyone! Hope y'all are having a great time! :D"

*Few hours later*

You feel kinda exhausted from walking around the city, so you sit down by a bench in a small park filled with snow and trees, especially some snowmen, and so that you won't feel lonely or anything. The others decide to stay with you. While resting, Ashe then sits beside you on the bench. In the middle of the conversation with him, you start to feel sleepy, you tried to keep your eyes open but you can't do it anymore, so you place your head on his shoulder and fall asleep. "E-eh?!" Ashe starts turning into a blushing mess, "Haha! I think she got way to comfortable with you!" Stan teased, "Ashe, we all know that you like it when she sleeps on your shoulder!" Ophelia chuckled, "Fine, you got me, i do like it..." Ashe said, "Damn, i wish she would sleep on my shoulder too!" Zed complained, "Now now Zed, this isn't the right time to whine about something" Demetrius said, the others continue to talk to eachother, waiting for you to wake up.

----THE END----