Spooky island (Adam x y/n)

You heard that Sunset island has now been royalloweenfied! You wanted to see the island's halloween design, so one day, you woke up early and made your way to Sunset island.

*At Sunset island*

Once you got off your boat, you were amazed by the halloween decorations in the island! "Woah... This is so amusing!" You mumbled, you then get on the wooden stairs at the entrance, step by step. As you finally got to the top of the stairs, of course, as usual, you see Pearl standing next to the sign-up board! But you were flabbergasted to see her since she's dressed up as a ghost for this year's halloween! "Oh! Welcome back to Sunset island, y/n! It's so great to see you again!" She greeted with a bright smile on her face, "Hello! I gotta say, you look absolutely stunning! I love how you did your make-up!" You complimented her, "Aww thanks!" She thanked you, "Anyway, I'm just curious but what is Adam dressed up as?" You asked, "He told me he's gonna be dressing up as a vampire! I've heard numerous times from him that he's going to try to make his own impression of Ashe in that costume, haha!" She laughed delightedly, "I wonder how Ashe would react to that?" You commented, "He's probably gonna be flattered? Weirded-out? Or both? I'm not quite sure!" She said, "Oop! Here he comes!" She said as she notices Adam approaching you and Pearl, dressed up as a vampire, of course! "Salutations, y/n! I see that you already saw her costume, and now you've seen mine!" He laughed joyfully, "I mean, of course you did, me and her are literally right infront of you right now!" He continued, you couldn't help but... Find Adam so... Attractive in that costume. But you try your best to hide it since you're afraid that it'll be humiliating if you actually admitted it. "Well anyway, i gotta get ready for this night's pageant, see you guys later!" Adam said as he walked away, moments later after you couldn't see him anywhere anymore. You lean in onto Pearl. "He looks hot in that costume, i must say.." you whispered, "Hah... I knew you were gonna say that." She whispered teasingly, "I could already tell you find him attractive as your eyes were locked up onto him!" She added, "Damn it..." You facepalmed, trying to hide your small blush. "No worries! I won't tell him if you don't want him to know about this." She reassured, "Anyways, are you gonna attend this night's pageant?" She asked, "Nah, i think I'll just watch the pageant, maybe next time I'll actually attend." You said, "Welp, i think I'll just go explore this place for a while, I'll come back to you later. See you!" You waved goodbye, "Okay! Bye bye!" She smiled, you walked away as you start exploring the island, admiring all the beautiful halloween decorations.

*Later, at 10:00 PM*

After you watched the whole pageant, while sitting down at those benches with the rest of the audience, you were shocked to see all of the contestants outfits! You loved the designs of their outfits! But not as much as you loved Adam's vampire costume... haha! Just kidding! Or... Am i? You know what, just forget i said that, alright? "Okay y/n, see you again soon!" Pearl smiled, you're now getting on the boat, leaving sunset island to go back to your apartment. "Yep! See ya!" You said, "Wait! Wait for me!" You and Pearl see Adam rushing his way to the both of you. "Phew, i almost lost my chance to say goodbye to you!" Adam sighed in relief, "Oh well, we're glad you decided to visit this place again!" He said happily, "Maybe next time when you plan to visit here again, we could all chill in that spa near by?" He suggested, "Oh i love that idea!" Pearl agreed, "Sure! I honestly don't see why not." You said, "Wonderful!" He said in excitement, "Anyway, i shouldn't be wasting your time now y/n, see you! Have a lovely night!" He smiled brightly, he opened his arms, you smile back and give him a big hug as his strong arms wrapped around you! Pearl then grinned ear to ear as she watched you two hug eachother. You know... Feeling his arms wrapped around you, and hugging him like this, this actually feels... Comfortable. "Alright, knock it off... Lovebirds~!" Pearl laughed teasingly, "Love... Birds...?!" You thought to yourself as your eyes begin to widen, trying not to blush. "Haha! Look at your guys' faces, you two are blushing!" She continued to laugh, "Heh, I'm just joking, please don't take it seriously..." She added, you and Adam then let go of eachother. "Okayyy... We've been hugging eachother long enough now." Adam said awkwardly, "Yup.. alright, I'm just gonna go now, bye guys!" You said as you got on the boat, "Okay! Bye y/n! See you again soon!" Pearl waved her arms as the boat begins to drive off. All three of you start waving at eachother, until the boat you're on is far enough from the island...

----THE END----