Part 10: setting the trap

If you have liked my short story so far is appreciate it if you would follow me and vote for my story thanks.

*continuing flashback*

"Hey" i say and wave. "are you talking to me?" Jeremy asks with a look of confusion. it's understandable considering I've never made an effort to talk to him before. "yes you" I say rolling my eyes. "oh, hey" he answers nervously. "so I'm kind of failing math and I hear your smart, you think you could tutor me" I say flirtatiously. "oh sure I'm free tomorrow afternoon" he says. "great how about you give me your number and I'll send you the address to my house" I say gleefully, this is just too easy. "ok my number is 709-544-4445". once I finish putting the number in my phone, I wave goodbye and head to my next class before the bell rings.

*after school*

As I walk home I pull out my phone. I begin typing in my address when I am interrupted by Kai who runs up behind me. "hey Aurelia" he says grinning. "Kai, I'm kind of busy right now" I say as I start walking faster to try and lose him. he just speeds up his pace as well. "we're are you off to in such a hurry" he asks. "I'm trying to go home" I say angrily putting emphasis on home. "maybe i can come to" he says trying to invite himself over. "maybe later" I say just to get him to go away. it works when he tells me goodbye and runs off to his house. I can't have anyone see Jeremy come over to my house. what if Kai decided to come over uninvited and saw him and me together, it would be social suicide. I need to think of a place that no one will see us. as I reach my house I realize the perfect place. I send Jeremy a text telling him the address. It's the address to an old abandoned house a little bit into the woods a few minutes from my house. I go there when I want to get away from my parents. it's ironic considering I fight about how I don't get to see them, and then I don't see them even more when I run away. I wait for a reply. "I'll be there at 5:10". great, so all I have to do now is wait.