Part 12: A mistake

*present time*

"And that is what happened" I say finishing my long story. the silent uncontrollable tears fall from cleo like rain. "I loved him" she says between sobs, "and you murdered him because you were afraid you wouldn't be popular anymore" she yells at me. Wren walks over to the camera and turns it off. "you are a selfish bitch an evil emotionless bitch" she says as she walks over to me. she pulls out a pocket knife and brings it up to my neck. "I should kill you, slice your throat right now, this exact second" "but you won't" cleo butts in. wren cocks her head to the side and bites down on her tongue like she's trying to stop herself from saying anything. cleo walks over and hands wren the key to my handcuffs. once she uncuffs me, wren leads me down the stairs and out the door, "better go get ready for your party, your already going to be fashionably late" with that she slams the door. I stare in shock. what the hell just happened. I decide that it's over and I can get back to my life and my boyfriend. I start walking down the street to go home when a car pulls up beside me. "hey beautiful" says a deep voice. I groan and turn, putting my hands on my hips. "Kai" I say annoyed. "why don't you hop in the car and I'll give you a ride" he says winking. "I will let you give me a ride as long as you don't talk to me" I say opening the door. I sit down and cross my arms. As he starts to drive the car, I feel his eyes on me. "watch the road" I say looking straight in front of me, never making eye contact with him. "whats wrong, did I do something" he says sincerely. "no" I say flatly. "Well then want to make out" I look over at his wide grin. "no I don't, kissing you was a huge mistake that will never happen ever again" his grin fades to a sad angry stare. "but we kissed, a real wonderful genuine kiss, did that mean nothing" he asked gritting his teeth. "It meant less then nothing" I say staring into his eyes. "but... I love you" he says, eyes filling with tears. "did you think that the kiss meant that I love you"? I ask laughing. " I have never and will never love you Kai, you are a pathetic excuse for a man, why can't you just leave me alone" I yell. "you don't mean that, I know you love me" he says crying. "I love Declan, I will always be with Declan" with that I get out of the car at a red light and walk the rest of the way home.