Part 13: not any more

I reach my house and I feel a wave of relief. I open the door and skip up the stairs. it's over, it's finally over I can move on with my life. I pull out a beautiful short black dress. its skin tight and makes me look very good. after I grab a pair of heels and curl my hair I run down the stairs. it had taken me an hour to get ready, which was enough time for my planers to decorate for the party. I walk over to the bar. "vodka martini please" I say and flash a grin at the cute guy behind the bar. he smiles back and makes me one. "are you ready miss" he asks. "yes why" I ask. "because I see cars pulling up outside" I thank him and casually walk to the door. I open it and welcome my many guests. "are you ready to get drunk and party all night long" I say. People cheer as they begin piling in. twenty minutes later there seems to be over a hundred people. I enjoy my drinks and dance with Declan. all of a sudden the lights shut of and so does the music. it's practically pitch black except for some phone screens. the lights flick back on and I see a video being projected onto a wall. I stare in complete shock. It's the video of me confessing to killing Jeremy. I look around frantically but don't see wren or Cleo, they aren't in the video either they made sure to cut out any parts of them talking and they never spoke once when I was telling the story. I look to see Declan's look of complete horror, then to the astonished faces of the crowd. my legs go week but I hold myself up with all the strength I can muster. "this can't be happening, it was over, it was finally over" I wisper to myself. The video ends with me saying "that is what happened". the lights go off and flick on again. the screen gone. "Declan" I say and reach over to hold his hand. "don't touch me" he whispers looking straight ahead, not even turning to look at my face. "Declan" I say louder and grab his hand. he rips his arm away violently and takes a step back. the look he gives me is disgust and betrayal. "don't touch me you murderer" he bellows through the silent room, I feel the eyes of everyone in the room on me. I turn to run but run into someone's hard chest. I look up to see an officer. "your coming with me". "no" I say "NO" I scream. "I WILL NOT, I WILL NOT, I WILL NOT" I step back and he reaches forward to put hand cuffs on me. "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM AURELIA ASHFORD, I AM RICH YOU HEAR FILFY RICH" I see the scared faces of the crowd. "I OWN YOU ALL, I AM THE ONE YOU WISH TO BE" I screech at the top of my lungs. "AND NEVER FORGET IT" is the last thing I say as he drags me out the door and shoves me in the back of the squad car. "we have a video confession, not even your money can save you from years of jail time, looks like your going to have to be a princess from prison". he says as we drive off. "I am Aurelia Ashford, I am the most popular girl In school, I have the hottest guy in school as my boyfriend, I am rich" I repeat quietly to myself over and over. the officer chuckles. "sorry love, not anymore".