Always Be: Perspective

Cairo

"Raheem!... Raheem! I know you in here with your black ass!" I yelled out when I entered his shop. He ignored my phone calls so I decided to tell him in person. I was indeed pregnant, according to this home kit I grabbed at Wal-Mart. I could've went to the hospital since I was right there, but I didn't want to wait around all day to be seen. Besides their test is just the same as the ones in your local store (hospital secret)

When the lines showed up, I admit I cried. Don't worry they were happy tears. I saw it as a chance to set things right. No confusion or drama this time because there was definitely only one man hitting this. This is God telling us that we were meant to be. We always were. We just had obstacles.

I know Rah is going to jump to the moon when I tell him. Knowing him, he wanted this to happen anyway.

I'm also going to put my foot down. Let his black ass know it's time to stop fucking around. He's a father of two now and he needs to be a dad and stop letting Leg Shaker run the show. He needs to gone head and cut them skallywags loose and put a ring on it because I refuse to be a single mother.

Can I tell y'all a secret? Since I started working, I've been paying Raheem a house visit when I get off. Yes Mrs Jones been getting dicked down five days a week and loving it! It done got to the point that Rah be sitting in his house butt naked and waiting on me. In my fucked up logic, he can't cheat if I keep him in my boochie cat right?

"Dammit....fuck..." I heard...

Maybe he hurt himself....

No...that sounds like....pleasure

I made it to the back of the shop where his office is and saw him standing behind his desk. His eyes were closed and his head was leaning back

"Raheem..."

"SHIT!!.... What's good baby?" He said as he bent down. It sounded like he was struggling "I'm coming bae!"

Mmm hmmmm.... I BET!

"I know you ain't jacking off on the job.... It IS your business but still!" I laughed. Taking mental note that he didn't laugh with me.

"What you doing off early?" He asked still behind his desk. I know he ain't trying to hide his erection, because he usually walk around freely with it on full display around me🤔

"HEY FRIENNNND!!"