Always Be: Disconnected

Cairo

Okay that rest was NEEDED! Very much so

Okay that rest was NEEDED! Very much so. My mind seems to be cleared and I can focus on things. Things like getting a new job with my plembotomy certification, and getting Kingley's information like his medical records and school transcripts so I can enroll him in Martin Academy. He may not be too keen on the fact he's got to stay in NC longer but hey🤷 Maybe his infatuation with Raheem will make him more willing. As much as I hate it.

I know y'all been on my ass for being so hard on Raheem. Y'all don't even know how that nasty trifling nigga is in real life. Everybody just sees the good he's done for the community. He's a dog ass nigga that won't man up and accept responsibility. And please stop falling for that lie about him loving me. He don't love nobody but himself. The only thing I was for him was an opportunity. Bragging rights. He wanted to take my virginity and he did. He wanted to be the first one to get me pregnant... That's still debatable. Okay, so it WAS him, but he made it clear that he didn't want him so I'll hold him to his words. All that talk about wanting to marry me and start a family may sound good to YOU but his actions don't match at all.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already after twelve. Momma been gone with my son since eight. Tarboro ain't but so big, and it don't take all day to hit three grocery stores. Maybe she took him to a park or something to give me a break. I really did need the time alone to recuperate, but now I want my baby back.

I had to laugh real quick because I'm always talking about Kingley being clingy and look at me! I go hard for my baby like any mother would. I would give up my life if it was the only way to save his.

Just last week I had to whoop a nigga ass over my baby and I don't regret it at all. You can beef with me all you want, but don't fuck with my child.... PERIODT!!

LAST WEEK

Its been some months since Quan got Dexter to take that paternity test. Although it came back negative I made the executive decision that we do NOT tell King because as I explained to Dexter, he's the only man he's ever known as his father. Dexter wasn't going to talk about it, but I could tell he was upset. Especially since we didn't make another child, even though we was fucking like rabbits. I also noticed he has been avoiding King like he wants nothing to do with him. Hopefully King hasn't noticed yet.

I was currently parked in front of the community Center to pick my son up from Day Camp. He's been doing this summer activity since first grade. At the exact stroke of 3:30 I saw the first wave of children running out to meet their parents and hop in their cars. Kingley should be popping up soon...

"HAAAAA!!"

I damn near had a heart attack. Kingley had somehow snuck around to my side and screamed in my ear. I was so close to giving him a backhand all the way from the hip.

Naw I wouldn't hit my baby....unless he needs to get popped. Even then he's not even bad enough for a whooping.

"Ha ha...very funny... You almost caught a two piece boy!" I giggled once my heart stopped racing. "Get your little ass in here so we can go."