The worms hole was now just a hole in the ground. The rescue services tried all night and all night to save the trapped but failed, the trapped where already dead long before the building caved in. They were mangled and burned , rescue officers said they didn't look human that they were so mutilated that it may be impossible to identify the bodies.

I sit on my bed watching the news as Vivian sits in a corner nursing a cup of coffee that she made an hour ago but hasn't taken a sip of.
"D-do you think... they..." Vee stops before she can continue the thought. She puts the mug down and curls up tighter on the couch.

I flip through the channels but stop when I see a video of vyan and du hou. Their swords clash, their tattoos glowing the ring vibrating people chanting brothers blade.

They look so angry, hatred bleed through each powerful strike their blood didn't drip and stain the carpet of the mat but it joined the Du-ho's  blade thicking it reinforcing it.
No one seemed to notice it or care.

Du hou mouthed something then Vyan Mouthed something and in a blink of an eye Du ho was on the ground and Vyans blade was pressed against his throat.

"yield!" Vyan screams.

"i will never yield to you, you're beneath me" Du ho spits

Du-ho then smirks evilly and snaps his fingers

And ribs rips out of the girl in the front rows chest. The ribs fly through the air and form a shield forms in front of Du ho shattering Vyans sword.  The girl falls over as blood gushes out her.

He rises contorting his hand and the girls blood forms a blade in du ho's hand.

"you're a mortal compared to me Vyan" he yells and he jerks his head. The sage green boy from the bar is thrown into the air, his limbs are being bent in all different directions as people scream and attempt to run away. 

Vyan scrambles out of the ring terrified.

"you don't even know half of my power prince" Du ho hisses

The green boys body is torn apart as du ho laughs.

He contorts a hand snatching up another victim. An ebony skinned person . They scream begging to be let down crying but Du-ho doesn't care he clutches his fist and the person blown to shreds their blood coating every one in the basement.
This wakesVyan up from his trans of horror, he takes a deep breath, shoots put his fingers and a bolt of lightning is flying towards Du-ho
Du-ho grins and jerks his hand and another two unsuspecting victims are soaring through the air to block the attack.

The 2nd victim was an energy crafter who had a small pressurised air shield up. When the bolt connected with the shield all you could hear was

boom.

Du-ho was gone
The inferno is burning
People are burning
Vyan is helping people out

Then black.

The video stopped and the newscaster continued her report saying that there are no current updates on prince Vyan.

Vee stood in front of the TV gapping, crying then she screamed and fell to the floor.

"Vee!" I yelled as I rushed to her.

"Their dead!...he  killed them-m... all those people" she sobbed into my arm. 

I didn't know Du-ho well but I didn't think he was capable of murder yet alone that, he did say he was going to destroy vyan he didn't seem to care about the rules. Vyan was probably dead too after that explosion. All those innocent bystanders.