Double Date (2) <3

<Carine's POV>
..and I saw Sehun's flawless face just an inch before mine. My heart pump ridiculously , I feel butterflies in my stomuch, and the blood rushing to my face ain't helping anything right here ! My crush, just an inch, before my face, staring into my eyes !! I just stare back at him, shocked and clueless of how to react.

"CUT !!!!!" a man's voice was suddenly heard. "Wow, you guys are really a cute couple !!"
Wait..what is that ?! A man gradually came closer to us and shakes hand with Sehun with a smile. Sehun accepted the handshake with a smile too. What is going on right here ?!
"Oh, young lady, still clueless ? Well in this game, we record couples playing the game, and we will only tell the boyfriend about the real rules of the game, this is for the benefit of the boyfriend there *winks at Sehun* , and make it look like the couple was in a drama. This attraction gained lots and lots of attention from the medias as well. We give the couples two copies and keep the original one with us too, for the couples to keep as memories. *le winks*"

I was in shock. Dissapointed, yes. I am. In a second I thought that Sehun finally see me in his mesmerizing eyes. I thought I finally gained a part in his heart. I thought he could like me..but no..it's all for a game...a game...

I stood up from the seat and walked away from that place. Sehun seems to not notice that as he keeps talking to the man just now. I walked and walk, as far as I could from that place.

___________________________
*After 2 hours*
<Shirley's POV>
I'm so enjoying my time around Luhan !! He's so charming and sweet that I can't even....!!! We arrived at a cool ice cream parlour and ordered. Too exhausted to continue, hahaha !!

"By the way...."Luhan suddenly stated, "where's Sehun and Carine ?"
I thought for a while "Yeah, where are they ? I thought we promised to meet after the games ?"I answered while eating my ice cream.

"Yahhh !!" a loud scream suddenly burst out and we jumped in our seats. We turned our heads and saw Sehun running towards us. He was running out of breath from that intense running.

"Y-Yahhh..!!, have you...have you...*huffs*..seen...*puffs*....Carine...?She...she was missing !!! " he finally breaths out.

"Bwo ?!!! I thought she was with you ?!" Luhan jumped out from his seat while palming the table. He looks worried and furious. His eyes burning and looking here and there attempting to find Carine.

"Calm down Luhan, she'll be fine!! She's old enough to take care of hers-..."I claimed.
"Just shut up for a while !!"
He..shouted at me...he just shouted at me...Tears uncontrollably rolled down from my eyes. Why is he so angry? Why is he so worried ? Why did he venture out his anger at me ? Did he really like Carine that much ? That much to have shouted at me ? Can't he see me as a lover ? Why ? Why....why....

"Uljima...uljima..."Sehun walked towards me and comforted me while pulling me into a hug. I just stood there, watching as Luhan's back profile dissapear from my view to find Carine....No words can ever describe how sad, dejected, dissapointed I felt at that moment. Why can't it be me ?

___________________________
<Luhan's POV>
Where is she ? Where is she ? Carine-ah, noh eodisseoyo ? I'm really worried. What if something bad happens to her ? What if she hurts herself and nobody's there ? What if !!!!!

I searched everywhere !! Every game, every queue , every stall !! Still no sign of her !!! Where could she be ?! Urghh.....Why did Sehun just left her alone ?!! If something bad happens to her..., I swear I will just kill him !!!

I ran to a garden, seems like it was not occupied though, no one was there. Hm...seems like she's not here too. And I started to walk away.

*sobs*

Huh..? Someone's crying. I walked into the garden, and I saw somebody sitting by the pond in the garden. Guess who ? Of course she's Carine.

I walked towards her and sat by her. She turned her head and looked at me, tears stained her face. I said no words and pulled her into my arms to comfort her, while carressing her soft long hair.

She cried for a while before starting to whisper :

"Why did it have to hurt so much ? Why did it have to be him that I like, and not you Luhan-ah....? I felt hurt and stuffed. I am tired of this...."

I kept my silence as I hear her cry softly until she stopped. I'm hurt too. Why does it have to be him instead of me ? Why ? But I have to stay strong, for her, and for me.

"Kaja, *sniffs* it's getting late now, they must be worried." she softly stated.

"Gwaenchana ?"

"Ye, jinjja gwaenchana."she wiped away her tears and smiled at me.

And together, we walked back to meet them. And I don't know, if I still have the courage to see Sehun later.

___________________________
Annyeong haseyo yeorobeun~~~ I'm back back back back back ~😂 Awww...their relationship in the story didn't work out !! Ohtokke ?Anyways, today is uri Sehunnie's birthday !!! Saengil-chukahamnida Sehun-ahhhh 💗🎂🎂
And also, EXO's comeback with Call Me Baby was a huge success !!! They won again on Music Core and Inkigayo~chukahamnida !!! 🎉🎉🎉 Vote for me below if you like this story, and Comment down if you have any suggestions or opinions for this story !! Neomu kamsahamnida yeorobeun, Have a Nice Day !!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ♥️♥️