Introduction in Class <3

< Third Person POV >

As soon as the class teacher came in the class, everybody became quiet and looked at the teacher. The teacher then broke the silence and introduced herself : "Annyeonghaseyo, my dear students. I'm your class teacher this year, Mrs Kim. Call me Mdm. Kim. I'll be teaching you Geography this year. Please cooperate with me." The students stood up, bowed and sit again. "Please introduce yourselves to me infront here. I have to know your names and memorize it. Any volunteers ??"Mdm. Kim said. No one raised their hands......until......

< Genevieve's POV >

No one ?? Poor Mdm.Kim. I raised up my hand and stood up. The students clapped their hands and stop after 5 seconds. Mdm.Kim plastered a smile on her face and said : "Please come here and introduce yourself briefly." I walked infront confidently and as soon as I'm infront of the class, I bowed.Then I begin with : "Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Gan Fong Tee, I'm from Malaysia. Call me Genevieve, I'm more comfortable with it. Please take care of me !!" I bowed and an applaud filled the silence of the classroom. I walked back to my seat. "Anymore volunteers ??"Mdm. Kim asked us. Daphne raised her hand and Mdm.Kim motioned her to the front too.

< Derise's POV >

I stood up and walked to the front. "Annyeong, Derise-imnida. I'm from Malaysia." With that I ended my introduction. "Another Malaysian, hmm.... okay, anyone ?" One by one, 6 of us girls raised our hand and walked infront of the class to introduce ourselves. The last of the 6 of us is Christine. She's so shy. She walked to the front, bowed, and smiled sweetly at our classmates. She spoke in a sweet voice : "Annyeonghaseyo everyone, my name's Christine, Qin Yi imnida. " and she smiled again. Our teacher asked her "So, where are you from ??" "I'm from Malaysia sunsaeng-nim." "Your surname is ??" "Ng." "Okay, thank you Christine-sshi. I want the boys to introduce themselves now."Mdm.Kim said.

< Kris's POV >

We made eye contact with each other ( EXO ) and we stood up together. The teacher asked us what are we doing and we requested to introduce ourselves together infront of the class. The sunsaeng just let us do what we want. Suho hyung :" Hana, dul, set !!!" "We are ONE , We are EXO imnida !!!!" we said in unison. The class "woots" and "woah" at our introduction. We then introduce ourselves one by one.

"I'm Suho, the leader of the group." Suho hyung says and he bows.

"D.O. imnida."

"I'm Sehun, maknae of the group."

"I'm Kai, the dancing machine of the group."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the Happy Virus of the group, Chaneyol imnida !!!"

"Hi, I'm Baekhhyun."

"I'm Kris, EXO-M's leader." I said and smile.

"Luhan imnida."

"Lay imnida."

"I'm the baozi, Xiumin or Minseok imnida."

"I'm the AB Style, romantic Kung Fu Panda, Tao !!!!"

"I'm Chen, annyeonghaseyo." :)

The whole class applauds and the teacher claps her hands too. We bowed and went back to our seats.