Our New School XOXO High School <3

< Christine's POV >

I arrived at school half an hour earlier before lesson starts. I looked at the school's plate saying : XOXO High School. XOXO? What is that, lol ~ I saw 5 more girls walking towards the school too. One have earphones tucked in her ears, another one walking.... no stomping like she's pissed off, another one is calm and looking around her and another one who is panting hard like she ran in a marathon race. Suddenly, I saw someone really familiar...... I saw.......

< Amber's POV >

Seriously ?! Christine is in the same school as me ??!! The Princess that I know my whole life is still in the same school with me !!!! I ran in front and attacked her with a bear-hug. " Christine !!!!! Oh My God !!!!!! What brings you here ?! " Being a well-mannered princess that she's always been since pre-school she hugged me backand broke the hug in like 5 seconds and calmly answered : " Well, seems like we are in the same school again my dear Furry-Burry ~!!"and chuckled lightly. "Furry-Burry" is a nickname my classmates gave me when I'm in the secondary school. Christine's nickname is "Chubby-Lemmy" since her face have baby-fat and I'm surprised she still have it till now, what a kid.

"Well Chubby-Lemmy, we will still stick in the same class right ?" "Sure Furry-Burry !!"she answered with an aegyo. Hahaha xD Oh yeah, I'll introduce her to the girls I met on my way here.

*Flashback*

Oofff !!!! Ouch, what the hell ?! A panting girl quickly pulled me up and said :" Mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae, I was rushing to school a-and, I'm sorry !!!!!" "Nah it's okay, which school are you in ?"I asked her. "XOXO High School ? Yeah, that's right !!"She answered with a smile. "Same here, let's walk to school~"I said to her. She nods and we walked together to school. We introduced ourselves and surprisingly, we're both from Malaysia !!!! Yoohoo !!!

On the way to XOXO High School, we went into a bubble tea shop to take a rest and bought some bubble teas. There are no vacant seats so we just stand near the counter and sipping our bubble teas. Suddenly, a girl waved to us, motioning us to go to her. We walked there and she told us to sit down. "Hi, I'm Genevieve, what's your name girls ??" "Amber" "Derise" we replied. "Seems like we're in the same school too !!!" I exclaimed because her unifom is the same as mine and Derise's. "Yeah, obviously. That's why I invited my schoolmates to sit with me :)"Genevieve said. Another girl came in the shop, same uniform as ours, bought bubble tea, and again, no vacant seats. We waved to her and she came and sat at the vacant seat in our table."Hey guys, Carine's the name :)"the girl said. "Annyeonghaseyo~" "You girls aren't Korean ??"Carine asked us. We nodded our head and she said that she aren't Korean too. She another girl from Malaysia !!!!! The girl beside our table turned to ask :" You guys Malaysians too ?! Wow, my god !!!!"and she turned her chair to sit beside me.But she sounded pissed off. Somebody woke up at the wrong side of the bed ~!! Teehee~!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL ?? SUCH COINCIDENCE FOR US MALAYSIANS TO BE IN KOREA AND IN THE SAME SCHOOL !!!! COOL~

*End of Flashback*

"Christ, here, I want you to meet Derise, Genevieve and Carine and Adele !!! They are all from Malaysia like us dude !!! And same school too !!!!" "Annyeonghaseyo~"They chorused and bowed. Christine also bowed gracefully and greeted them. "Kaja !!! Let's go in before we're late !!"I said and we went to the school. Christine and the girls are introducing themselves to each other and chatting about how excited they are. Such cuties <3

< Adele's POV >

Woah, seriously ?! 5 new friends from Malaysia !!!! Cool ~!!! We walked together to the principal's office. I knocked on the principal's office's door three times and a female voice said " Come IN" 6 of us walked in and bowed to greet the principal, Mdm. Lee. " Annyeonghaseyo, madam principal. We are the new students here in XOXO High School." "Welcome girls from Malaysia to XOXO High School. I'm Mrs JaeLin, just call me Mdm. Lee. I'm your principal from now on." She smiles at us warmly. "You guys know each other already ??"she asked us. We nodded and she said : " You guys are in the same class, 1A". We looked at each other happily and Mdm. Lee handed us our schedule. "Well girls, be punctual on classes or we will see each other in detention room, arracchi ?" "Arrasseo sunsaeng-nim. We'll be going." We answered and went out of the room. When we're out of the class..... "YAY !!!! SAME SCHOOL, SAME CLASS !!!!! SAME ORIGIN COUNTRY !!!!! WOOHOO !!!!!" We all shouted but Christine just stood there, plastering a sweet smile on her face. I guess that's why Amber said that she is called "the Princess", she's very well mannered. After cheering, we went to find our class, 1A.