Getting to Know the Guys.

The Classroom Seats of EXO and the Girls are like these

[D.O.][Suho][Chanyeol][Baekhyun][Kai][Sehun]

[Rise][Gen][Christ][Dele][Ber][Rine]

[ Chen][Xiumin][Kris][Tao][Lay][Luhan ]

< Christine's POV >

Okay, I can already memorize the names of the 12 guys that cause problems just now. The one infront of me is Chanyeol, the one behind me is Kris. The one that sat infront of Adele is Bacon.....no, Baekhyun and Tao is the one who sat behind her. D.O. and Suho sat infront of Derise and Genevieve while Chen and Xiumin behind them. Kai and Sehun is infront of Am and Carine, Lay and Luhan behind them. Okay, it's easy to memorize the names :D Time to memorize others......

< Carine's POV >

So they are Sehun and Luhan. One of them is the maknae......Sehun right ? I tapped on his shoulders and he turned around smiling at me. "You are the maknae of the group, erm..... Sehun, rite?" "Ne, so what can I help you ?"he asked me. My heart skipped a beat. "Er..... just trying to remember your names." and I smiled at him. He turned away and I sighed in relief. He's cute alright.

< Amber's POV >

Being the usual me, I wanna try to prank the guy infront of me. Muahaha ~ He's Kai, if I'm not mistaken. I tooked a pin I found on the ground, and put it on the zip of Kai's bag. Carine notices it and tried to stop me, but I ignored it and put it in anyway. When Kai opens his bag to take a book out. He accidentally pricked his finger. Blood was seen on his finger. I contained my laughter and looked infront at the teacher. He didn't suspect me at all and looked at the teacher again. Muahaha ~ I just LOVE to prank others.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The school bell rang. We walked out of the class to the cafeteria. EXO is the last to leave the class. We were too hungry we just took our lunch box and went to the cafeteria to eat.

< Derise's POV >

We found a vacant table at the cafeteria and sat down to eat our lunch. We sat on the benches and started eating hungrily as we're starving like hell. We shared our food among each other, laugh and chat about random stuffs and we are just chilling there until we are being "chased" away by the prefects in the school. We walked away from our table and "explore" the school compound. We pass by the classes, the Science labs, the woodwork labs, the field, the basketball gym, the teachers' office, and so-on. This school is enormous.

Lastly, we went together to the rooftop. We decided that it is our meeting place every break or when we are feeling down. So we can talk to each other more. We chat about our life back in Malaysia on the rooftop. We all missed our friends there. But we have to get used to Seoul, we have to move on. Me, Christine and Adele decided to be a prefect in school. Amber wanted to be a librarian and Carine wants to be our school's stationary shop's staff. Genevieve wanted to be a monitor in the class. Well, we went to see the teachers to get the form to become prefects, librarians and shop staff. Genevieve will have to wait so she accompanied Carine to the shop to ask for a form.

Me, Christine and Adele went to see Mdm. Hau to take the form to be a prefect. The teacher interviewed us and us 3 gets to try to be a prefect for 3 months of practice. We'll train until we are quallified to be a prefect. Others went well too. Amber and Carine also gets to practice to be their respective posts.

This day went just great !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, HOW'S THE STORY CHINGUS ? I'M GOING TO STOP UPDDATING FOR NOW, I'VE UPDATED TOO MUCH CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. I'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE WEEKENDS TO UPDATE :) KAMSAHAMINDA AND SARANGHAE FOR READING !!! <3