The Doppleganger

this chapter is inspired by Who Are You ? School 2015. Hope you enjoy this 😁.
__________________________________________________
<Unknown's POV>
I woke up at 5 today. What is wrong with me ? I always sleep in on weekdays !!! Fine, I'm going out for a walk. I wore my exercising clothes I wore for only once, and walked out to face the chilly morning breeze of Seoul, what a good day is it. I jogged down to the park near my house as I faced the pond, putting my hand into it as the fishes swarmed around my hand.

I continued my little "communication" with the fishes when someone suddenly pulled my hair, hard.

"Well, well, well, look who's here ? Isn't it our dear cool chick in the school ?" -snickers anonymous.

I looked up and..... Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!
_________________________________________________
-The other side of Seoul-
<Another Unknown's POV>
"Yah !! Daryn !! Ireona !!!!!"
"Arrasseo arrasseo !!! "

I am Daryn. I live in Seoul, in an orphange. My family....I have no family members. I went to Sejang High School, a normal high school in Seoul. Now, I'm going to school before I'm late.

"Yah Daryn Gan !!" a familiar voice shouted by my ear.
"Yah Sung Yeol!! I told you not to scream by my ear !!!" I shouted at him and kicked him at his calves.
"Yah gizibe, appa !!! Aishhhhh..." He exclaimed while soothing his calves.

Meet my best guy friend,Lee Sung Yeol, aka Yeol. We known each other since we're babies, but we are always bickering, non-stop. He is also the swimming champion of our school, that's why he's nickname is the anchovies, and he looks like one too !! Hahaha !! Well, we goes to the same school, same class, and shared a mutual feeling to each other, not more than best friends, he 's just a friend.

We walked together to our class as I stopped a while to get my newspapers from the deck. I read it while Yeol keep babbling about his trainings and stuff. Suddenly, i stopped turning the pages. A girl is on the newspapers, and that girl....her name...Derise..Gan...? She looks, e-exactly like me ! W-what is this ?! What the ?! I stopped at my track, staring intensely at the news, reporting that the girl is missing.

Sung Yeol noticed that I stopped walking and walked back towards me. "Yah, waegurae ? What are you reading ?" he tried to peep on what I'm reading. "Aniya, gwaenchana, let's go, we're late." I stated as I walked fast towards our class. What is this ?

Is she perhaps...a doppleganger of mine ?!

I kept thinking about this girl in the newspapers. Why does she look exactly like me ? What is going on with her ? Why is she missing ? Why why why ? I have so many ' why's ' in my head, I couldn't concentrate. When suddenly.........*crash!!!!!!*

___________________________________________________________
Cliffhanger yo yo yo xD Annyeonghaseyo ! READERS, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS STORY, PLEASE READ FROM THE FRONT AGAIN. I REMIND YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN. DARYN GAN WAS CHANGED TO DERISE GAN IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THAT. KAMSAHAMNIDA !!!