Chapter One

~Y/N POV~

These last two months have been....well..... difficult.

Not only have I had to move back into this house but every day I've had to deal with Taehyung pretty much keeping his distance from Taejun and I. It's like we're pretty much strangers in this house. There's a lot I wish I could say to him but I can only say so much at this point when it comes to my speech.

I just wish Taehyung would at least bond with Taejun, just a little bit but Taehyung doesn't bother. I have noticed that Taehyung would watch Taejun and I from afar but that's the most we would get out of him. Jungkook has been the one that has helped me the most with Taejun other than Jimin. If anyone out the pack would of seen me with either of the three no one would of thought that Taehyung was the biological dad given Taejun gets all the attention he needs from Jungkook or Jimin. But that doesn't mean Taehyung shouldn't bond with his son.

Sitting on the couch with my two month old son on my lap, clutching at my finger as he gazes around the room with his wondering eyes, I was stuck in my thoughts. It was actually starting to depress me that the man I love lives in this house and cant spare more than five minutes in a room with me whether we're alone or not.

I let out a sigh and continued to stare down at the wooden flooring and kissed the top of Taejuns head. At least I have my baby.

"Y/n you should stop thinking about Taehyung so much." Jisoo

I heard her say which snapped me out my thoughts and looked over to the couple sitting on the opposite couch looking back at me worriedly while they hold hands. I shook my head in denial and looked away.

"I actually think he's getting better and less in denial." Namjoon

I shot a look of surprise to Namjoon just when Taejun started to squirm and get all fussy. I checked my watch and it was about time I feed Taejun for his lunch so no wonder he suddenly became upset. Usually Taejun is a curious boy which means he likes to sit and observe everyone around him, except for when someone is playing, he loves that even if he isn't smiling or laughing yet you can tell by his eyes he likes it.

I took a blanket next to me and pulled it over my shoulder and chest, positioning Taejun to my breast to then pull my breast feeding bra down by it's clasp and allowed Taejun to start suckling peacefully under the thin blanket which allows him to breathe but also hidden. In front of Jisoo I just whip it out no fuss and even though I know Namjoon doesn't care either, it's just myself that decided to feed Taejun like this. A lot of people wonder in and out the house every day.

"What makes you say that he's getting better? I don't see a improvement." Jisoo

She carried on with the conversation while I listened to her and Namjoon talk about Taehyung where as I was in no mood to.

"That's because lately I see him more than you do. You should see him when someone mentions Y/n or Taejun. He gets all jealous and his eyes change colour. He didn't really have that reaction before." Namjoon

"That's because he's trying to keep his distance from Y/n and his son. He knows it's not healthy for his wolf to do that." Jisoo

Namjoon hums and adjusts his glasses.

"C-Can we not?"

I managed to croak out with my small voice that is barely audible but thankfully mostly everyone around me besides my family can hear me. My family on the other hand cant unless they're' really focusing on my voice when I speak.

"Okay fine. New topic then." Jisoo

I nod, pressing a smile to her to mask my pain by just the sound of Taehyung's voice. She knows out of everyone how hurt I am about this whole ordeal but there's only so much I can do.