Chapter Six

~TAEHYUNG POV~

I was pissed.

After what Y/n some how managed to show me in my mind, it was like watching a movie with me in it. It felt so real, so raw and yet I was pissed if this was all true.

I charged back home knowing Yeri would be in my room and I was right. Kicking my door open, she flinched on my bed and stood up with a smile but that smile soon disappeared when she seen the angry look on my face.

"What's wrong Tae? I assume your talk with Y/n didn't go very well." Yeri

She sighed and sat down, staring up at me but I just walked into my room, glaring at her and closed my door. As much as I want to slam it, I don't because I know Taejun will be sleeping somewhere in the house.

"Is it true?"

I asked her since it was the first thing that just escaped me as I stalked towards her with my angry gaze.

"I-Is what true?" Yeri

She asked me, balling up his hands into my sheets and looked down to avoid my gaze.

"You shuttered. Now let's try that again shall we? Is it true?"

I knew she knew exactly what I was talking about otherwise she wouldnt of gone all nervous around me.

"I don't know what you're talking about Tae." Yeri

She told me still avoiding all eye contact with me.

"That you use to abuse Y/n and your mate killed me. Is that more specific now?"

Yeri gasped and looked up at me in horror.

"What? Who told you those lies?! It was Y/n wasn't it? She's been wanting me out this pack since day one." Yeri

She stood up, pushing me to the side to stand by the end of the bed and paced back and forth.

"It's not lies. I saw it with my own two eyes."

Yeri stopped and looked back at me, furrowing her brows together.

"What do you mean? You remember things now?" Yeri

I took that as admission and felt even more rage grow within me but I kept my cool. It's late at night and I cant have everyone waking up.

"No I don't remember everything yet but Y/n showed me what I needed to know and now that I know, you and I cant be friends."

Yeri gasped, jaw dropped and all colour rushing away from her face.

"What? Why? I didn't do anything to Y/n or you." Yeri

"Yes you did, even if I cant remember it. Y/n is still my mate at the end of the day and I will always trust her words more than yours. She has no reason to lie to me but you do."

I pointed at her and she only scoffed, one hand to her hip.

"And what reason do I have to lie to you?" Yeri

"So you can prolong your stay here and try to tear me away from my mate."

Yeri just stared at me blankly but chewing on her inner cheek.

"You don't need Y/n, Taehyung. She already has Jungkook as her mate. Think about this..." Yeri

She whispered the last part, walking over to me and reaching for my face with her hands.

"Maybe the goddess had this plan from the beginning. That maybe you and I were really meant to be together and not, Sehun and I or you and Y/n. Just the two of us, like this." Yeri

She tried to grab my cheeks but I pushed her away from me, snarling at her with a warning.

"Don't touch me. You and I were never meant to be together like that. Goddess, I've been so stupid and blind. All this time I've been back, I've stuck up for you when everyone told me you were no good and here you are trying to tear my family apart!"

I ended up raising my voice slightly but backed down when I realised what I just said.

My family?

Y/n. Taejun. Jungkook. My parents, sister, everyone I love came to mind when I thought about my family but Yeri was not part of that thought.

"Look Taehyung, what I did in the past is not me anymore. I haven't tried to hurt Y/n at all the whole time I've been back." Yeri

"That's because you've been busy trying to get be to sleep with you but as I've always told you, that will never happen. Now that I've made myself clear, it would be dangerous to keep you around and it seems you're more than healed enough mentally to leave this pack and never come back."

Yeri gasped again and tried to grab at me but I stepped back and went for the door, opening it up.

"I want you out of this pack and never to see your face again. You have until sun rise to get the fuck out my house and off my land."

I told her and left the room, closing the door not wanting to see her reaction. I heard her scream but thankfully it was muffled sounds out the room but I focused more on looking for someone in particular. The thought of my family firmly in my mind and knowing Y/n was in bed, as her scent lingers towards her bedroom, I picked up one scent that I followed which was downstairs in the kitchen.

Rushing into the kitchen, his back was turned to me as he drank some water but paused when he must of sensed me in the room and turned around surprised to see me standing there watching him.

"Tae? You're still up?" Jungkook

I didn't answer him and quickly rushed to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders for a tight hug. He stiffened in my arms before he placed the bottle on the counter and hugged me back even though he seemed hesitant to do it.

"What's going on?" Jungkook

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. For everything, how I've treated you and Y/n and even neglecting Taejun. Im sorry. I'm sorry."

I whispered in his ear, the guilt building up with in myself and even made me teary to think I caused so much pain with my best friend and mate.

Jungkook's hold around me tightened and he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay man. We all make mistakes and I don't know what's happened but do you want a drink over it? Tell me what's happened?" Jungkook

We pulled apart and Jungkook patted my shoulder, expressing a sincere concern on his face but smiling gently towards me.

"It would be good to talk about it and we can move forward from this." Jungkook

I nod, a small smile creeping up on my face as I wipe my eyes from the tears using the back of my hand.

"Yeah, I would like that very much."

"Good. You take a seat, I'll grab the beer." Jungkook

Again I nod at him and wonder over to the table in the kitchen and watch Jungkook grab a four pack from the refrigerator and come over to sit beside me, offering me one can while he takes the other for himself and opens it up.

Not how I planned my night to go but i'm relieved that I can still do this with him and hopefully make up for lost time with Y/n and Taejun. But right now, it's my first step in making things right with Jungkook too, he is like my brother and we do share a mate together so hopefully it goes up from here.