Chapter Seven

~Y/N POV~

Sitting in the large theatre chairs with the baby monitor in hand I tried to focus on the twilight eclipse movie but I couldn't.

I'm still pissed off with Taehyung but it's subsiding more and more by the hour.

I do wonder where Jungkook is though. He told he was going to get some water and then head to bed but he's no where to be seen. Taehyung too.

It's odd but when I asked Jimin after knocking on his door he didn't seem concerned and told me to go back to bed. I didn't.

Instead I asked Jisoo through text to meet me in the movie theatre if she was up and willing and within twenty minutes after that she was in here with me. Just like old times really.

Jisoo sitting next to me in silence as he munches on her popcorn. I keep glancing towards the screen on the monitor in my hands to be sure that Taejun is okay and he's still sleeping peacefully. Every now and then would stir in his sleep but that's normal for him.

"Y/n I'm so glad you asked me to do this. Namjoon snores like crazy." Jisoo

She whispers to me after leaning in closer but I just quietly giggled at her as I envisioned an sleeping Namjoon with his mouth wide open. Actually come to think of it I don't have to think about it much since I have witnessed him doing that a few times when he naps on the living room couch.

Resting the monitor to the side on the arm chair I picked up my bottle of water and took a sip but as I did Jisoo suddenly jolted up from her seat and stood in front of the door when a loud bang was heard from the other side.

I flinched and again grabbed the monitor to hold to my chest after checking Taejun was okay but he was still sound asleep.

Monitor to chest I watched Jisoo stalk towards the door before groaning and sitting back down beside me.

"What?"

I whispered to her and she rolled her eyes towards the door.

"You'll see." Jisoo

She pointed towards the double doors and in a matter of seconds the doors burst open and two grown men fell through and landed in a heap on the floor holding each other as they laughed together.

"Tae! Jungkook! Shut it!! There's a baby upstairs." Jisoo

Whisper yelling Jisoo quickly shut the doors after them and Jungkook got up first but stumbling over his feet pressing a finger to his lips showing a large grin on his face.

"Shhhh, every one. Shush." Jungkook

Taehyung giggled and rolled on his stomach trying to stand up but Jungkook stand on his back and started slapping his ass from behind.

"Go horsey! Go!" Jungkook

Taehyung started crawling around the floor carrying Jungkook on his back while Jisoo and I gave each other a weirded out look. The obvious stanch of alcohol was overwhelming from these two.

Taehyung started making horse sounds, neighing and puffing every now and then but when he shook his head and suddenly locked eyes with me, he scrambled up to his feet and quicky ran towards me ignoring that Jungkook fell to the floor landing on his back.

"Ah fuck man." Jungkook

Taehyung came to sit on his knees in front of me and took both my hands in his.

"Y/n I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry about everything. I-I've been bad, v-very bad." Taehyung

"Spank him Y/n!" Jungkook

Jungkook started laughing when he struggled to get back up behind Taehyung but Jisoo marched up to him and whacked him on the back of the head with her hand.

"Shut it Jeon. This is between them." Jisoo

"Sorry ma'am." Jungkook

I could almost laugh at the way Jungkook shot Jisoo a glare when she was looking but when she did look down at him he quickly looked away puling off his innocent expression.

In front of me I had a puppy eyed Taehyung quivering his lips as me as he waits for my response.

"I sent her away. I learned about her intensions with myself and how she felt about so I kicked her out and told her to leave. You have to believe me, I'll do anything to make it up to you and our son.....son." Taehyung

He blinked with realisation he has a son and down to the floor seemingly looking as if he's going to cry at any moment.

"I have a son. Y/n I'll make it up to the both of you for the rest of my life, just please!! I'm so sorry, don't reject me. I didn't mean that either." Taehyung

Tugging on my hand I managed to slither my hands out of his and cup his cheeks to place a small kiss to the tip of his nose.

"We'll work on it."

I managed to tell him even though it took a lot of me with my concentration to muster those words together and not cry  at the same time. It almost felt like the old Taehyun standing before me.

But in the background Jungkook was finding it hard to stand alone so Jisoo had to stand next to him and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Y/N! WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT STUFFIES!" Jungkook

He bellowed out in the room, almost close to his alpha voice. I stood up shushing him and took Taehyung's hands again just in the off chance he might just fall over too. The two of them couldn't stand still and kept swaying.

"Don't shout she's right there." Jisoo

"Can talk in morning."

I told him and he smile and me so softly that he look like a small boy that couldn't look straight. I don't really know what he wants to talk about but we'll see in the morning when these two are sober.

"Y/n can I sleep in your room? Yeri might still be in mine." Taehyung

He pouted at me again and rested his cheek on my shoulder. I nodded and wrapped one arm around his waist and he placed his one arm around my shoulders and we started to leave the theatre room, the movie now long forgotten.

In front of us Jisoo and Jungkook left first, Jisoo assisting Jungkook in walking out the room but he turned to look back over his shoulder and pouted at me.

"I want to, too! I don't want to be alone." Jungkook

I nodded again with a smile and he cheered but Jisoo elbowed him  in the side to be quiet. At this point every one in the house should be sleeping and I definitely don't want Taejun waking up.

We headed all the way through the house and to my room just to drop both of them on the bed together so they could sleep.

I was already in my pjs and Jisoo left since Jungkook passed out as soon as he hit the bed but Taehyung moved me into the centre of the bed so I was in between them. Neither of them wanted to bother changing their clothes but I didn't mind either. Taehyung curled into me and wrapped his arm around my stomach while Jungkook in his sleeping state rolled over to face me with a smile on his face and curved his arm over my waist.

Surprised by how this night went and ended it didn't take longer before I fell asleep in the comforts of  both mates beside me. Loved and protected.