• 26 •

Taehyung had been caught up with taking care of Jimin since past three days. He would come home, hear Tzuyu rant about how he's being unreasonably caring for Jimin, try to convince her that it's normal, have a bath, and rush back to Jimin. That's all was in his routine.

Until today!

Jimin had forced him to go to the office as Taehyung wasn't allowing him to attend soon after being sick and now he is alone, sitting in his cabin, contemplating his life's decisions.

Well, not exactly!

His head is buzzing like a bee with thoughts only and only of Jimin. And when he tries to stop it, his head hurts.

How am I supposed to explain this if I go see a doctor?

Taehyung was sure he loved Jimin, platonic ofcourse. He was sure about his sexuality as well. And he was definitely sure he wasn't as dumb as Jimin claimed him to be at several instances in the past.

Then why is he acting so dumb right now. His thoughts are all jumbled up since that little moment at Jimin's bedroom door.

He didn't get time to process or analyse it before, as that male specimen had barged in, interrupting his peace.

But now that he's alone, without Jimin in sight, everything is coming back to him in precise details.

How he felt tingly when his hand glided over the older's waist above his shirt.

How he felt his breath hitch in his throat when the older stared at his lips.

How he inched closer to the older's lips involuntarily.

And how he didn't push the older away even if he knew what was happening, instead, he anticipated how it would be like to kiss him.

Such unholy thoughts Kim Taehyung. So much for being straight.

"Aaaaah I'm gonna go crazy with all these stupid thoughts." He yells in frustration.

He isn't sure what is going on. He is in love with Tzuyu alright. He has promised to marry her. He has a fairly right intimate relationship with her as well.

How is Jimin coming in between all this?!

He has been friends with Jimin since so long. Never once did such thoughts erupt in his head.

Why now?

'What changed now' is the only question looming over his head along with a few others which he's obviously trying to ignore.

Does he mean more than just b-

And he is interrupted in his contemplations by the shrill sound of the landline on his desk.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Park wants to speak to the CEO of K&J Industries."

Taehyung smirks widely at the voice on the other end.

"I'm sorry to inform you gentleman, but Mr. Kim is a very busy man. He is in a very important meeting right now. You'll have to wait."

"Tell your CEO that Mr. Park doesn't like to wait."

"Says the one who is always late without a fail." Taehyung can hear the person giggling cutely at the other end.

"Aaish. Why did you ruin it? I was enjoying." Jimin complaints.

"Tit for tat. You ruined my train of thoughts."

"What train? What were you thinking about?"

"About our almost kiss!"