• 84 •

Explicit Incognito Tab Alert: Proceed with caution!

"I cannot wait, Kim Taehyung. And you are in no position to order me." An evil, naughty smirk decorate those beautifully plump lips as Jimin shimmies his juiciest ass away from Taehyung.

"Where do you think you are going, Jiminah?" Taehyung groans at the extreme sensitivity he has somehow aquired after being touched so intimately like never before that even moving feels such a task. Oh, but he wants to fuck away that smirk from Jimin so bad.

"You can't even lift a finger." Jimin scoffs. He walks back leisurely, facing the man sprawled on bed like an octopus and sits on the dark leather couch in all his naked glory, those fingers teasing his own hot and hard length.

"Remember when I told y.... Ah!" Jimin hisses so sensually, eyes boring holes into Taehyung's dark ones as he caresses the pink tip now leaking and messing all over his palm. Taehyung all but curses under his breath, watching Jimin play with himself oh so shamelessly.

"I t-told you that my... My fingers can do things beyond your imagination... You... Ah shit... You liked it, didn't you?" He wets his wide open lips with his tongue, breathing hard as he tries to reach the horizon of euphoria all by himself.  The very, very sinful moans and deep breaths go straight to Taehyung's core, turning him on like never before.

Who would have thought watching your best friend of six very innocent years masturbate right in front of your eyes can be this arousing!

"You sure are a pretty little devil of mine." Taehyung takes a deep breath, trying to gather his haphazardly strewn bits of consciousness.

"Tae...Taehyungshi... Fuck, this feels so good!" Spread all over the couch with legs spread apart to put on a show, Jimin pumps hard and fast, eyes half closed and head thrown back over the headrest.

His session comes to a rather frustrating and abrupt stop when the brunette yanks Jimin's hand away.

"Fuck you, Tae! Let m– Don't! Oh for fuck's sake..."

"I said you'll regret it, Park Jimin." The older watches with wide eyes as Taehyung manifests a dark green neck tie from god-knows-where and ties both of his wrist together firmly, pinning it far above his head.

"You can't be ser– umphff" Taehyung makes sure to shut-up his little brat with a dirty and passionate and punishing kiss. His tongue battles with the softness from the older and dives straight down his throat grabbing Jimin by his jaw and tilting it to deepen the kiss.

Even a mere indulgent and demanding kiss makes all the nerves on Jimin's body tingle with a spark so unnerving, it makes him want to be literally be eaten by his Taehyungshi.

And his Taehyungshi understands the assignment just right because he pins Jimin's neck over the headrest whose tied hand's hooked around his neck while Taehyung's bent knee rubs against the free and flailing erection of the older roughly over the couch, eliciting moans so delicious to swallow.

"Hah... Oh God... I almost choked myself on your tongue!" Jimin blabbers, dazed, when Taehyung finally lets go of his lips, all red and slick with saliva strings still connecting them.

"I liked it. True..."

Jimin blinks, still so out of it from the soul breaking kiss.

"But I believe you'll like my fingers more, Nae Sarang!" Taehyung whispers the last two words over Jimin's ears and before the latter can understand, two perfectly lubed fingers enter all the way inside him without a hint of warning.

"OH FUCK!" Jimin grabs the brunette's hair so tightly in reflex, multiple shivers wrecking his whole nervous system to function properly.

"That's right." Taehyung's deep chuckle gets muffled into the wet and hard kisses he plants all over Jimin's neck and shoulder, giving not a single moment to the guy beneath him breath.