• 90 •

"Mr. Kim, I really really think you should get back you wedding. I'm going to go pick Mr. Min from his office and bring your officiant as well as keys to your wedding directly, okay?"

"I'll come with you. We are all headed towards the same destination. And even if I go now, I won't be getting married without him anyway." Taehyung settles into the passenger seat of the assistant's car without bothering to wait for an answer.

"Why are you so stubborn!" Hoseok murmurs lowly, making sure his client doesn't hear.

"Go go go. We need to get them both soon enough. I haven't even told anyone where I am."

Hoseok would have been shocked because who the fuck leaves their own wedding without informing a single soul for some stupid house keys. But he heard enough from Yoongi minutes ago to know that's exactly what Kim Taehyung had done.

"Yeah. Okay! Let's go."
________

"Min Yoongi isn't picking calls."

"Ofcourse he isn't picking calls."

"Taehyung's phone is still switched off."

"Ofcourse it is."

"Jimin, have you seen the wedding rings?"

"I'm going to kill you Namjoon Hyung, I trusted you with that. You are my best man for the love of all Gods, why are you asking me this?"

"I can't seem to f–"

"Mr. Park, there's a parcel for you."

"Why am I receiving parcels in a hotel on my fucking wedding?"

"I don't k–"

"Sir, there's a slight problem with the venue."

"Ofcourse there is."

"It might rain and we might have not considered the possibility before."

"I'm gonna fucking cry!"

"No, Mr. Park I can't let you ruin my work. It's hardwork to do all that, you know!"

"SHUT-UP! EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP, OH GOD. GET OUT AND CALL KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'M COMMITTING MURDER!!!"

"Fuck..." A collective curse leaves everyone's lips as they scramble away to somehow manage the situation of the Park's and Kim's wedding ceremony while Jimin locks himself in the football court sized luxury bathroom attached to the room he's currently in.

After what seems like forever, but is actually thirty minutes, a silver Kia stops by the entrance of the hotel and in walks the two most important people required today, along with an underdressed housing assistant.

"Jimin, he–" Jin's confused.

"Jimin?"

Now where's he?

"Jimin are you in there?" Jin knocks on the bathroom door and sighs in relief when he hears a strained grunt from inside.

"Come on out, they are here."

Jin sucks in a quick and shuddering breath when a very, very angry Jimin marches past him and out of the room.

And he doesn't look very composed, which is obvious but...

"Shit!"
________

"We are really sorry Mr. Park for arr–"

"Ow... Fuck... Shit. Jiminah, what the fuck!" Taehyung all but groans holding his stomach and he would have positively fallen right into the trimmed bushes behind him if not for the quick reflexes of one Jung Hoseok balancing him.