• 63 •

Explicit Smut Ahead: Reader's discretion expected!

If anything, the meeting was a literal torture to Taehyung.

With Jimin sitting on the far end of the table, only the younger could see him from the podium while the rest of the ten pair of eyes were on him. And Jimin for sure took advantage of it.

Picking up the pencil kept aside, he had quietly and ever so slowly dragged its rear on his thick lips, licking it off in a rather inappropriately hot manner making a thin sheen of saliva coat his lips, glistening over it.

Taehyung had gulped at the sight, crushing the sheets in his hands into a mess. All his efforts to reign down the want had burnt into ashes with that smoldering gaze Jimin had held against his own, making his heart palpitation increase by a few beats.

If that wasn't enough, Jimin had pretended, note the emphasis on 'pretended', to drink water but oh boy, was he the son of a devil.

A few thick drops of water had trickled down from the corner of his mouth, so he loosened his tie to expose a good part of his neck and seductively wiped off the trail with a blatant smirk, only directed to the CEO's strenuously held back beast.

A giggle had escaped his lips when he heard Taehyung fumble and stutter in his words profusely and had accepted the hard glare on him impressively.

After an hour, the torture had finally ended and they watched as the crowd dispersed outside the hall.

"Why is it so quiet?" Jimin asks Taehyung who's walking beside him after leaving the meeting hall, very, very pissed off.

"Everyone left." He says with a clenched jaw which the shorter obviously notices but ignores.

"Wait what? Already?" He looks at his watch with big eyes to check the time.

"But it's still 3 PM. And I don't think there is any occasion today. Is it?"

"No occasion. I asked them to leave. It's a half day for them." Taehyung says nonchalantly.

"Why?"

They enter the elevator to descend down to their floor and Taehyung waits till the door closes before pinning Jimin's waist over the metal wall and slamming his lips onto the older's hungrily.

A satisfied sigh escapes him at the feeling of those gorgeous and tasteful pair of blueberries against his own. If it was practically an option, he would have eaten all of him, basking in the deliciousness. But thankfully, it wasn't.

Jimin immediately reciprocates with equal desparation, playing with Taehyung's tongue inside his own mouth, feeling its every crevice. Electrifying sparks erupt all over his body, having the younger's close to him. Pressed impossibly close to him.

He snakes his arms around his neck to get a grip, knees being like jelly with the intense rush of hormones inside him but is stopped midway when Taehyung grips both of his wrists and pins it above his head with one hand, nipping and biting his bottom lip simultaneously. Jimin looses some more of his sanity, feeling a mild sting caused by the former's teeth, which gives rise to a wild desire in him.

Hot!

"This is why they have a half day, Park Jimin..." The younger speaks against his lips in a deep dominant tone, running his tongue along and licking off blood from the little bruise formed over it. His otherwise intimidating look was magnified exponentially in that moment and Jimin couldn't help but whimper submissively at that soul piercing stare.

Taehyung's other hand travels down to the older's belt and unbuckles it with ease, grazing over his hardness deliberately. Jimin cries in pleasure at the light touches, his wants rising up incessantly, urging for a hell lot more.