Newtmas

This one ship, means a lot to me. I love it more than life itself. Btw, check my reading list for the most amazing Newtmas fic.
If you don't wanna go there, here:
It's called: strings // newtmas au
The Author: bookara

I will recommend this book for as long as I live :]

Now, here's some things I want to touch on

1) Should I include Newtmas in my own fic?
  - well, if your fic is not about Thomas x OC, then yes. this fandom needs to understand that Newt is literally confirmed gay. so, no matter what, Newt should be with a male, not female. and changing his sexuality in your book because it's "your book" is wrong. you cant change someone's sexuality. even if they are fictional. but i cant literally stop you. just know, it's weird and wrong.

2) What if I don't ship Newtmas?
  - then you're weird. get some help. i'm kidding, everyone had their right to their own opinions. if you don't ship, then no. don't include it. or, read that Newtmas fic i recommend at the top......ITS SO GOOD-

3) What is Newtmas?
  - some people still might not know. that's fine :) Newtmas is a ship between the characters Newt and Thomas!

4) How much should be included of Newtmas?
  - depends. if it's a Newtmas fic then a lot babes <3 but, if it's a Minho x OC fic, then just have it as a background ship.

5) What about Teresa?
  - you can simply make her like someone else! maybe you make her lesbian or bisexual! you can change her actions. maybe she wont betray them and instead date Brenda. it's your fic!

6) If my fic is Thomas x OC, should I make a fling between Newt and Thomas?
  - it's up to you. i personally would just let Thomas and the OC be together and have Newt maybe like someone else. maybe Minho and Newt?

 maybe Minho and Newt?

you're so welcome btw. i hope that helped a bit