Stranger Danger

Helen POV

The Kings have my baby. Why would they do that to us? I mean the Kings hated Bob (well Mr. Incredible anyway). Mr. Incredible is the number one Superhero in America so of course he has haters. The Kings have always tried to rival against him and to do a thing like this, is terrible.

We were at the Kings' household. They consisted of Carol and George King also known as Pedalman and Tongue Twister and their one and only child Jordan.

"Helen come over here," Lucius said. I darted over to them as I was observing the perimeter.

"What is it Lucius."

"I found blood."

"Whose?"

"Jack-Jack's"

Ella POV

"Dash and Jess get your butt down here now and have breakfast!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ella give them a break, you know they never went to bed until like 2 o'clock last night you know."

"Violet, my sister and your brother are missing. Am I the only one who cares? Our parents aren't even back yet."

Dash and Jess trudged down and slouched on the chairs.

"Late night guys," Violet giggled.

"I could say the same for you," Dash replied.

Violet's smirk wiped off her face.

She flicked a force field towards Dash causing him to topple out of his chair.

"Ow no force fields," he shouted.

"Grow up please. This is the least of our problems," I said to Violet.

Once they had calmed down I handed everyone burnt toast.

"What," I said. "I got distracted worrying about my sister."

A knock on the door followed.

Violet went to answer it.

"Don't answer it Violet," I hissed.

"What do you mean?"

"Your dad said not to open the door for anyone until they get back."

"Ella, it's the daytime. Who could possibly want to hurt us during the day?"

Violet called out to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Delivery."

"You see," Violet shrugged. She was about to unlock the door but I sent a whirlwind on her causing her to stumble away.

"No Violet!" I shouted.

"This is a delivery open up!" The man behind the door said again.

"Sorry I can't open the door to strangers," I yelled back.

Three loud thumps on the door echoed through the house.

"The kids aren't cooperating so time for plan b," the same voice muffled from the outside.

A loud thud was heard on the door. I ushered everyone upstairs.

"Quick guys into mom and dad's room" I led the way and we all entered. I locked the door and faced the group.

"Guys those people out there are trying to hurt us."

"Call the SHNC," Dash suggested.

"We can't they've blocked our signal."