The Date

Kurt has been staying with me for a week now. He helps around and always plays the guitar when he is bored. Everytime I look over at kurt I always know I'm not alone. And I'm sure he feels the same way.

Kurt sometimes has to go places at night. Sometimes he looks really...I don't know how I can say this...like, out of this world.

I'm pretty sure that kurt is slowing down and giving up drugs.

Kurt also sleeps in my bedroom sometimes. when I would come back from shopping kurt would hide something under the bed.
It is his privacy and I shouldn't touch it. But what if it is something bad?

I looked over at my bedroom. The bed had a box under it. it was very tempting to look inside. But I stopped thinking about it and told myself off.

Kurt was gone, he has been doing band practice. He had said I could come with him but I didn't want to. Not now at least.

I went outside to check the mail and found some strange letters to kurt and me, By someone. It doesn't have the name of the person. I went back inside and put the strange letters on the table.

Not to mention. During times where I have to go shopping people seem to notice me. I don't read the news and magazines so much as I used to. Since hole and Nirvana and all the other bands are all famous...

ever since I've been with Hole and living in seattle. Everyone looks at me...well not everyone but some people.

There are the rude people and there are the quiet people. I guess both look at me the same way though, it doesn't matter to me that much, maybe I just noticed it today.

----------

"Hey I'm back! I've got a present here for you" kurt said as he went inside, he was noticeably happier.

I got up from the couch and I ran to where kurt was. What present? He shut the door and put his guitar Case down. His shoulder hurt from the Weight.

"What is it?" I kind of liked the idea of presents because I never had got many as a child. But I wouldn't expect anything from kurt.

"It might be too fancy but here, I thought you would like this" he gave me a necklace that was gold and it looked beautiful. But where did he get this from?

"Kurt, where did you get this? It looks so pretty" I felt bad taking this, it felt wrong.

"I stole it from Courtney." Kurt said and smiled at me.
"Here let me put it on"
I still had the necklace in my hand. I looked down at the necklace, I couldn't take this... I'm not good enough to have something so nice.

"What's wrong?" Kurt looked at me confused. I sighed.
"No, I don't think I can have this" I gave it back to kurt.
"

Why? Did I do something wrong?" Kurt furrowed his brows caused by worry.

"No you did not. I just..I can't take it" I felt a strange feeling, it was embarrassment.

I walked away to my bedroom and sat down on the side of my bed. Kurt didn't come in and I'm pretty sure I hurt his feelings...

---------

I was still in my room. I was now asleep, I heard a tap on the door. I opened my eyes. "Come in" kurt opened the door. He had the necklace in his hand.