The Kiss

**kurt's pov**

I opened my eyes. Just another day as such. How can anyone possibly wake up everyday and Bring themselves to do something new? It feels exhausting.

I got up from the couch slouched back sore and painful. I seen kristen sitting at the table eating a bowl of oats while writing down in a journal.

"Good morning kurt" kristen said looking up with a smile. "Morning.. where's krist?" I sat down next to kristen.

"Krist went to see his mom.. he'll be back soon..are you okay?"

"I'm fine..I think." I said while I grabbed my pulling off my sweater. I completely had forgotten about those scars they've healed up now.

"Kurt... You're arms...there.." kristen pointed she looked at me shocked.

"I know! I hurt myself. It's nothing really." I put the sweater back on quickly. "No! Tell me! What happened? Please.." kristen walked over sitting next to me.

"It's to late to worry about it..I..I hurt myself awhile ago." I said. I looked into kristen's eyes. "Why are you always so worried about me anyway?"

"Because I care. I've had a dream..it felt so real, you were hurt..and courtney did something to you.. please don't lie to me." kristen held my hand, her hands warmed my pale cold ones.

I sighed sadly. "I bet you already know who done it! don't you? Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. Always Courtney!!"

"Kurt.." Kristen's face was shadowed by her hair she looked down. she leaned against me and wrapped her arms around me.
"I'm sick of courtney!!" Kristen said tearfully.
"Kristen, don't cry" I said quietly.
"I can't stop thinking that there is something in the way " Kristen moved the hair away from her face to look at me.

I didn't know what to say. Kristen needed comfort. She was very upset. Kristen and I just looked at each other both sad. Kristen looked into my eyes I looked into hers. It felt as if the heavyweight was lifted from our shoulders when we both looked at each other.

"Kurt..I Love you" kristen's voice broke and she cried again.
I felt my body frozen up in suprise. I didn't know how to respond. "You always make me feel so happy. When I look at you. when you smile. I always feel like the happiest girl alive!"
Kristen wiped her tears.

Her words took me back. Courtney has nothing compared to what kristen had. Courtney and kristen were two different people. Kristen was real whilst courtney was fake.

Both our faces went closer to each other's ready for our first meaningful kiss. We closed our eyes. Mine landed into hers. Her lips felt soft I felt her skin warmth my cold skin it just felt like the best Kiss I'd ever had before.

Kristen finished the kiss. I couldn't help but feel as if I were dreaming.

"Kurt..can you please answer this question truthfully.." kristen said in a smooth voice. "Yes" I replied
"Can you promise me that you will never ever take herion."
"I promise"

I was ready to give up to someone who I loved. Courtney wouldn't do the same so I will do this for kristen.

"Thank you kurt.." kristen said and hugged me."

(!!!Yaay!!! First kiss!!) This isn't the last chapter btw!!