The Start Of Something New.

Courtney was out of my and Kristen's life Nothing wasn't going to get in our way anymore.

From time to time there was a feeling I could have done something different. But if I did I wouldn't be able to spend my time with Kristen.
I am truly grateful that I met Kristen.
I never thought that the bad could turn out well. I occasionally have nightmares but I'm getting help from my family.

The band is playing again, Krist and Dave are together, and the newest guitarist Pat. Corporate magazine still sucks and I became a somewhat poster boy and Nirvana became more than just popular. It was globally popular.

Kristen is now with her band Janitor Joe, she is much happier than I had ever seen her. Everything couldn't be happier. Eric was out of Kristen's way for good. Patty and her good friend Malissa come to see Frances, me and Kristen..and the newest in the Cobain family.

Now that everything was out of the way baby Frances was able to be in my care again, she has a baby brother named Kiersten (Kristen and Kurt mixed lol)

Kristen is now a stepmom, Frances is her mom now. Always following her and hugging and kissing her. She is always amused by a smile and laughs at anything. My mom and dad come to see Frances together even though they still don't love each other, but they do it for Frances.

Courtney's belongings in my old house mostly were taken and the house was abandoned. We have never gone there ever since what had happened.

Our new house was beautiful. It was a big Victorian-style house and had trees surrounding it. And a big gate to match its size.

Now, What about me and Kristen? Surprise, meet Kristen Cobain. You didn't think I was going to get married to Kristen? Why wouldn't I? She is the best for me than any other woman, and now we live together in Harmony.

I couldn't be happier.

-----------

"That was really sad dad.." Frances said looking down at her comfy blankets.

"I know Frances. Kristen isn't your mom but either way, she still loves you just like her own. Remember that bean"

I tried to reassure Frances, she always wanted to know what happened to me and her real mother Courtney. Kristen and I agreed to tell Frances when she was Older she is 5 years old now. Time flys.

"I know dad, it was good to finally know what had happened. Thank you, and thank you mom for always being there for me." "That's what I am here for bean."

"Frances, You are old enough, I couldn't let my girl not know any time longer, I guess it is time for bed isn't it?" I said realising the time.
"Yeah..love you lots dad. And mom" Frances said snuggling into her bed. "Love you too Frances. We'll talk in the morning." Kristen said turning the light off.

"Okay. Goodnight." Frances said with a yawn. "Goodnight." I and Kristen said shutting the door.

The End.