Nothing's Gonna Hurt You

**courtney's POV**

Can't believe this shit. How could I possibly get out of this one??

"A few months ago police had come to you and kurt's house. Guns had been taken away and of course you has changed the subject three times..this doesn't look good on you courtney.." said the investigator.

"Whatever..." Courtney mumbled. "Whatever? Is that all you have to say for yourself? Yes?" The investigator said in a Formal tone. "Mhm" I Started to scratch the peeling paint from the table.

"Alright.. alright, can you tell me what your motive was?"

"Motive? I think that's not the right word. you see, I surprised kurt going to Rome..." The investigator nodded whilst he listened.

"And we went to my hotel room and had a glass of champagne.. and a few hours later...I- I seen kurt on the ground next to my bed and he was unresponsive!" I said trying to sound believable.

"And- and I tried to wake him up.. goddamn! And krist and dave had come into the room."

"Who is krist and dave?"
"Dave Grohl drummer of Nirvana and Krist Novoselic the Bassist.."
"Wow..okay..I mean, interesting"

"Krist started yelling at me!And ..oh..it's so hard!! I don't understand why someone thinks I tried to kill my husband!! He was obviously suicidal! 50 pills..shit..oh my poor husband" I fake cried as I explained.

"Yes..what exactly was said? During this time when you were accused?"

"Oh..uh, ugh.." I tried to find something to say. "Nothing?" I sadly sighed. "No..he said, krist said. You Did this to him! And yeah, he just walked over to kurt's body and I panicked!"

"Why did you panic?"
"Because, it was so sudden! I couldn't calculate what was happening all at once!"

"..okay..I'll talk to you later, what do you think about a polygram test?" The investigator said and grabbed his note book from the table. "Oh, please do.."

-----

I had been questioned many dumb answers and said no to all of them. Of course I didn't kill kurt. What are they thinking!

"Did you want to kill kurt?"

A man said with the polygram spitting out a exact graph of my emotions, the headpiece was sat on my head like a helmet, it had cords going trough it and into the polygram, I had to be quiet so the polygram could do it's work.

"No"
"Are you sure?.."
"No.. of course not"

"..we got something.." someone else said from behind.
"Oh..I guess not.." the man said as he examined the graph.

"Did you have a motive?"
"No!"
"Hm, look.." the man said to the person behind and showed him the results.

"We're done.. we'll be looking at the results properly. Please be seated."

"One last thing..can I go back to Seattle?"
"Yes. We'll be doing so with you're money and pay for you to go back to Seattle.
"Okay..cool I guess"