I Like You ~ Chapter 17

Peter's POV

After just a few weeks of hanging out with Reese, I am starting to like her. I don't know anything about her family, but I know pretty much everything else. I don't even think she feels the same way that I do. She probably sees me as just a friend. 

Even if we do get together what will she do when she finds out that I am Spider-Man? Well, time to snap out of these thoughts cause here she comes. 

"Hey Peter, we need to talk." She says while grabbing my hand and pulling me into a custodian closet. "Hey Reese, you okay?" I ask looking at her confusedly. "Umm, so I am not really sure how to say this so I'm just going to say it. I like you. Like a lot. Oh my god, you don't even like me like that and now it's goi-" I cut her off by kissing her. That was not how I wanted things to go. 

Once we pulled away we were both blushing like crazy. "I like you too. Would you like to go to Delmar's after school?" I asked looking at her. She nodded. "We better get to class before we are late, lets go." With that, she grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand to chemistry.

Reese's POV

Throughout the day, I am so excited for tonight. I already told mom that I am going out with a boy tonight and she said "yay, I want all of the details when you get home!" My guess is that she is planning a girl's night for me, Aunt Nat, Aunt Wanda, and herself. 

Eventually, the end of the day rolls around so Peter and I say bye to Ned and we head to Delmar's. 

We chatted about random things until the question "When will I get to meet your family?" comes up. "I'm not sure. Soon though!" That's all I can come up with considering I live with superheroes. They know my last name is Wilson, but I'm not sure that they think that my parents are Violet Raven and Falcon. They for sure don't think that I am the Blue Canary. 

When I get back home Mom and my Aunt's drag me to my room wanting all of the details. Dad and all of my Uncles are looking at us confusedly. 

After I give them the "details" I decide to go and tell dad about Peter. "DAD! Come here!" He comes sprinting into my room and when he realizes that I'm okay he say's "I thought you were about to die!" "Sorry. But I want to talk to you about something," I say and he looks at me for a second before saying "What is it?" 

"So there is this boy that I went on a date with today after school" the second I said "date" his face hardened. "I want you guys to meet him" "You want us to meet him. Us. Won't we embarrass you or something?" he said looking at me. "No, you probably will, but I still want you to meet him."

Sam's POV

She went on a date today and she already wants us to meet him. She must be serious about him. "Hey, what's his name?" I say before leaving her room. "Oh, it's Peter Parker, why?" She says back. "No reason."

"TONY!" I say running into his lab. He calmly looks up. "Yes?" He says going back to whatever he was doing. "Reese went on a date today and I need you to look up everything you can about him. His name is Peter Parker," He shot up out of his seat. "If you are worried about him keeping her safe, don't. He is Spider-Man. " Okay. That's a lot to take in. Does she even know that he is Spider-Man?

Authors Note
So I just realized that the Avengers Tower and where they go to school and where Peter lives is not in the same place so just ignore that. Hope you enjoyed!