Chapter 12

Back at the Country Club, things were back up and going the way they should be.

"Well, kids, with the creature gone, we have a TON of new applications. Maybe more than we can handle." Uncle Thorn comments. "And it's all thanks to you guys."

Uncle Thorn gave Scooby's head a gentle rub.

"Oh, and that reminds me." Uncle Thorn comments, snapping his fingers

One of the other employees walked over with a huge check from the Bank of Hanna-Barbera. It was a check for 10,000 Lien.

"Something to show my appreciation." Uncle Thorn comments, handing the massive check to them

They all had to use their hands in order to hold up the check with how massive it was.

"10,000 Lien??!??" Velma and Ruby comment

"Uncle Thorny, thank you so much!" Daphne say

Uncle Thorn smiled and gently hugged Daphne as best as he could.

"By the way, I took the liberty of setting up an appointment with my attorney to help you discuss incorporating." Uncle Thorn says. "That might help you with your future liability issues."

Everyone nodded as Uncle Thorn walked off. That's when Ruby got a name idea for their group.

"Hey, guys, I think I got a good name idea. We could be 'Mystery Incorporated'." Ruby says

Everyone nodded and agreed with the name idea.

"Hey, Scooby, snap a picture." Fred says

Scooby took the photo and they all got into a group hug, well, apart from Scooby. He sighed and walked off, un noticed. However, he ended up starting to slip on the floor, going right out a balcony door almost immediately after everyone else got out there. Before he could even try to stop himself, though, Scooby fell right over the balcony, luckily falling right into Shaggy's arms.

"Don't worry, Scoob." Shaggy comments. "No matter what happens, i'll always be here for you, buddy ol pal."

Scooby smiled and licked Shaggy's cheek

Shaggy smiled and sc4ratched Scooby behind the ear. That's when there was  a transition of flowers and we see Scooby and Shaggy hopping through a flower field in actual hippie-type clothing, tye-die and all.

[60s-70s bubblegum pop music plays and Mystery Inc, minus Scooby and Shaggy vocalize in the background.]

The two fell and then Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Ruby were seen next to a water fall in hippie/60s-esque clothing, playing various instruments, Shaggy and Fred playing guitars, Ruby playing some bongos, Velma playing drums, and Daphne playing a tambourine.

Shaggy: When danger used to come around, I would fall right to the ground, it's true.

Then, we see Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Ruby poking around an old abandoned hut somewhere on Remnant.

But now that I can see your face, well, I can stand up to anything.

That's when a Hawaiian witch doctor appeared and they jumped back a little. Back in the waterfall area, they were still in their various 60s/hippie clothing and playing the instruments.

And how I cherish the times when the sun shines on the two of us. But I don't mind going through the bad times, just as long as they're with you.