Hacking

This song really fits the vibe of this chapter I think. So I put it here again... It's also good tho. 

Anyways, I'm really here teaching ya'll hacking, huh? Let's just get into the chapter quickly.

Luna was sitting on her computer chair - her favorite spot at home.

Union... Let's just search that up real quick.

Luna had some things on her mind, before going to school the next day. Her hearing and observatory skills were good.

"Ben Park defeated Jimmy Bae, guys." She had heard on her first day of school.

Hmm...What was that about? I've also heard about something called the Union. And the vibes were pretty... serious ... when this topic came up at school. It's a group of some sort I think... Maybe I should look into it a bit more. Better safe than sorry, right?

She turned up Google, and typed:

'Union Yeongdeungpo'

Hmmm... there are a few blog posts here and there. But nothing too elaborate.

She scrolls down the search results, nothing that really caught her eye, until she suddenly stops and clicks a link.

Yes, there's a forum.

She skimmed down the forum.

There's nothing here, just gossip and... fighting??? 

Wait, there it is, SHUTTLE PATCH.

A huge victorious smile appeared on her innocent face, as if she had lost something before, and found it years later.

Yes this is it.

She opens the link, and it takes her to a page.

Awww man, you need a shuttle patch account to access the page??? Why though? Is the information that classified? Then why does the whole school gossip about it all the time?

So I just need an account, huh? Well, that is... doable.

She stretched out her arms determined to access the SHUTTLE PATCH page.

I will do it. I will find out what's up. Because now I'm curious. Nothing can stop me. People say that curiosity kills the cat. I say, it saves the cat, by warning and informing it about things beforehand.

She got her laptop and wireless handsfree... and put them in her bag.

She took off the small pony tail and the pink pretty clips she had put on her hair, ruffled her hair up a bit, put on an oversized hoodie, and got ready to head off.

She picked up her bag, climbed down her 3rd storey window to the 2nd story window slab, and jumped from there.

She was headed to the internet café... yes the internet cafe nearest to Ganghak. School had just ended, and hoards of Ganghak students were flooding the café. She sat on the ground, criss crossing her legs, and leaning against the side wall of the internet café. She deliberately picked a spot that had a few people there, so she didn't seem suspicious.

Then she took out her hands free, put them on, connected them to her laptop and began working her magic.

I knew it. The computers of this café are all in a network. I just need to access the network.