After Effects

"I'm so glad, I learnt the barrel roll. I'm never jumping 25 feet again in my life. Lucky I didn't break my legs."

"Anyways, today was.... interesting. I started it with the Union. Good job Luna. From Myunsuk Lee to the Union. What a level up!."

"Ugh I want to die... I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid."

"The whole cafeteria was there.... The whole CAFETERIA... And what did I do? Stuck out my middle finger and committed suicide."

"I wish I didn't at least stick out my middle finger... It was too... "

"My life is just... "

She lets out a deep sigh.

"Whatever, I deserve ice cream right now."

"And I'm not going to school tomorrow, it sucks."

BONUS PICTURE OF LUNA XD

...............

Rumors.... Or in this case, truth, spread like wild fire... or more specifically a tsunami.

Kids sitting in the cafeteria... few of them had their phones out. Recording everything unfolding before their eyes. Clicks and shares. Disbelieve and shock.

Not even a day had passed after the incident. And the video was all over Yeongdeungpo.

...............

"God... this is going to be a drag." Wolf exclaimed, while looking down on his phone. Again, standing on the rooftop with his two loyal underlings posted behind him.

"Hwangmo, what's the status of the rumor?"

"Oh.... It's everywhere. Not everyday someone pulls a stunt like jumping off of the 3rd Storey."

"So how far has the rumor reached."

"Everywhere, Yoosun, Dahyeon, Hyeongshin, Yeo il, even Eunjang."

"Okay. Go and handle Myunsuk and Tahyun. Tell them to not pull anything stupid again. Or I'll teach them the fucking lesson, they deserve." Wolf ordered.

And thus Hwangmo and Hayden headed to Class 1-7 and Class 1-8.

...............

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I getting worked up about this? I'm Wolf Keum. What the fuck.

Now, the logical thing to do is just beat-    Yeah, no. As if. I'll deal with this some other way, somehow.

Fuck, I want to see her again. She didn't come today. I hope she comes tomorrow... And  this time I'll make sure nothing happens.

...............

Hwangmo and Hayden headed down stairs. They were headed to Class 1-7 and 1-8.

"I feel bad for the puny guy." Said Hwangmo.

"I feel you dude." Said Hayden.

"Myunsuk and Tahyun those fuckers. We shouldn't have put their names forward for the Union." Hwangmo mentioned.

"Now it's embarrassing for my image to be speaking to Myunsuk, that fucker." Hayden responded.

"Stop yapping about your image will ya?" Hwangmo replied.

"People with no girls won't understand. My image in front of my girls gonna get ruined now."

"What girls?"

"I can make any girl fall head over heels for me. I'm sexy as fuck."

"Yeah, sure you are. :/"

...................

Class 1-7

"DAAAYYYYM, that Myunsuk Lee looks like he's seen a ghost. Even his underlings are giving him the cold shoulder." Hwangmo commented.

"Look at that deflated face of his, hahahaha." Hayden mocked.

"Let's just get this over with."

"Hey Myunsuk, we need to talk to you about some business, both you and Tahyun are needed in the store room, at lunch." Hwangmo ordered.

"O-okay."

...............

Store Room (Lunch time)

"I was generous enough to put your fucking names forward for the Union, and you ruin our reputation with that stupid façade?"

"We're sorr-"

"No no no, shut your mouth up... you morons need to be taught a good fucking lesson. Don't move, or I can't guarantee your your arms still attached."

Both Myunsuk and Tahyun stood there frozen in fear. They were up for a nasty beating.

"Hwangmo, hold my glasses."

"Okay."

Wolf started kicking Myunsuk in the stomach.

I'm pissed. Because of these fuckers' inflated fucking ego, Luna got pulled up in a big mess with the Union. I can't forgive these fuckers now.

*Cough cough cough* "Argh.."

Myunsuk and Tahyun were coughing up blood, and growling in pain. After some punches, and kicks, Wolf stopped.

"I can't kill you guys now, can I? Fuck off. Don't show your fucking face in front of me again"

................

"We need to get ready for the Union meeting tomorrow. Hayden you're going to come with me."

"Hwangmo you're going to watch over Myunsuk and Tahyun, and also watch over that tiny guy." Wolf ordered with a stern tone.

"And get his name... We can't keep calling him tiny guy forever. And don't touch him."

"O- okay."

Hayden: Sweet! I'm going to go with Wolf.

Hwangmo: His name? But why does he care?... Is it just me or is Wolf taking a liking to that guy?