Brothers

"This dress actually fits... And I took a whole 3 tries before deciding which hoodie too buy -_-"

A dreamy smile appeared on her face, while she had put on the dress, and was checking it out in the mirror.

"Wow, my first dress ever!!!... It's so pretty."

"Maybe I should complete the set and buy some shoes too, to go with it. Maybe earrings too."

Luna was glancing towards the white dress hanging inside the closet in her room. She wanted her first special dress to be special... so she emptied a whole closet compartment for the dress.

Now it was Sunday.

"Okay, time to buy shoes."

This time I'm not going to the mall, because the other day, I saw some pretty cool cheap women's shoes in the store next block.

Again, she quickly got ready, headed towards the hanging rope out of her window and started climbing down.

"Good morning, sis."

"Oh, hi Ash."

It was her 7 year old younger brother who was standing in the garden below, watching her.

"Sis, why do you always leave through the window, and not the front door?"

"Oh, cause it's easier this way."

"So, where are you going, sis?"

"Hmmm... I'm going to buy some shoes."

"Can I come too?"

"No I can go by myself. You don't have to make the extra effort."

"Please."

"It's really hot outside."

"Okay sis, I'll stay here. Whatever you want."

-----------

And so she headed off to buy shoes, to go with her favorite, and only dress.

James, her 11 year old brother was sitting in the store room, waiting for his brother and assistant, Ash to arrive.

James: *Sitting in a detective pose* So Agent Ash, what information did you gather?

Ash: Right, Agent James. The target, that is Sis, is leaving to buy some shoes.

James: I assume she left through the window again, and not the front door.

Ash: That is correct, Agent James.

James: Hmmm... Interesting. Let me think.

James: On Monday, the target was wearing 'White Nike Sneakers.' On Tuesday, the target was wearing the same sneakers. 

Ash: Noted.

James: But there's a catch, Agent Ash.

Ash: What's the catch?

James: The target's sneakers on Tuesday, had a different color of laces. Meaning, either the target changed the laces, or the sneakers were entirely different. We'll presume, the sneakers were different.

Ash: Hmm... Also, on Wednesday, the target stayed home, and was wearing flip-flops.

James: Yes Agent Ash, that's 3 sets of footwear. 2 for outdoors, and one indoors.