「 11; Attempt 」

▬▬▬▬

[Sunoo]

9:46 a.m.

Sunoo:
morning sunghoon~
i dont think youre gonna
read this rn but im going
out to buy some stuff

just be careful and stay
safe hyung!!

read 10:57 a.m.

Well Sunghoon just woke up and his first action was to check his phone. He then noticed that his bandage was getting lose and he needed a new one since the bite mark wasn't getting off anytime soon.

Slowly going downstairs, he tried to act like he was just scraching the crook of his neck to hide those little red dots.

There he saw the hooded boy who looked somewhat weak at the moment. He was on the couch trying to endure the pain he was feeling.

"Ni-ki uhh─"

The boy snapped his head to the direction where the voice was coming from, internally shaking in fear.

Before Sunghoon could finish his statement, the other pounced at him making the older's back ache.

Ni-ki looked at him with an empty expression while his eyes were flickering colors back to back until it stayed as a deep crimson red.

"ni-ki..."

Sunghoon was beyond shock seeing the younger like this. He felt hurt and betrayed at the same time. Trying to push away the person on top, he wasn't budging at all.

"ni-ki no.. please no.."

As if he couldn't hear those pleads, he leaned closer to the already marked neck. Hearing the liquid rushing in his veins and the scent of it wasn't helping him at this state.

Opening his mouth, he sunk his teeth in causing the other to scream after that forceful attack.

He cried out for help but it appears to not be working. He still couldn't believe it, one of his closest friends was actually a vampire.

"Ni-ki get off him!"

The younger was being pulled away by someone leaving Sunghoon to finally breathe properly.

"I wasn't done feeding yet!"

Ni-ki growled at the other still hungry for that substance.

"You still can't control yourself when on heat right?"

He lowered his head in guilt and Sunoo giving him his suppressants to calm down. He then sensed a strong scent from nearby realizing that the boy was still there.

"shit Sunghoon why does your blood smells so good"

Trying to not lose anymore control, he went close to the older. Kneeling down, he stroke his fingers to where the mark was then decided to have a small taste just to fulfill his desire.

"Sunoo.. you're one too..?"

The mentioned person just glanced at him getting up to help Ni-ki with his condition.

Connecting the dots, it all made sense to him. Sunoo meeting up with Jake, Ni-ki's aura changing, and them acting secretive..

"you two were going to use me.."

"wha─"

"both of you were going to use me, just like what Sim Jaeyun was about to do."

And with that, Sunghoon stormed out of the home not caring if he's leaving without his stuff or a proper explanation.

"I'm sorry hyung.."

▬▬▬▬

── uhmm,, i guess get ready for the next chapter¿