「 12; Unknown 」

▬▬▬▬

The boy kept on running and running wandering off to the unknown. Why did he do that? He was still terrified knowing his friends' true colors.

But he still can't process the fact they are inhuman and maybe related to Jaeyun in some way.

Sunghoon felt his legs about to collapse so he decided to rest at a nearby building for a while.

Deja vu rushing over to him as he entered the place. Sleepiness taking over the boy to hide what was coming for him.

"tch, I guess my instincts were right"

Before he would pick up the sleeping boy, he decided to look after him for a while. He looks pretty when in slumber that his facial features were standing out.

What he heard after were footsteps coming closer and closer. It was the same masked man who followed them.

"With your blood bag again hm?"

He took off his face mask revealing a somehow known face.

"Heeseung.."

"I assume that you're Jaeyun right?"

Jake was suprised that another mortal knows what he is. Even if he was close friends with Sunghoon and the others, how come. They didn't tell the older about them..

"Heeseung what are you doing here ?"

"I wanted to ask the same thing but it seems like the answer was too obvious after following you around"

"you what??"

The older flashed a smile at the other who was processing what he just said.  He would ask what he actually was but Heeseung is just a normal human being with special capabilities.

"Still why are you here?"

"wanting to make sure that Hoon is fine knowing that he's under the hands of you"

"what even are you to Sunghoon?"

"his ex"

🍷

Enjoying each other's presence at the park, one decided to head off for a bit.

"Sunghoonie?"

"hm?"

"what's wrong? you seem kind of off today.."

The younger didn't want to explain it. He was scared that it would hurt the other but living with each other without knowing the truth was worse.

"heeseung.. i don't think this would work"

"wait are you─"

"I'm cutting this off, I'm sorry.."

His heart broke into pieces hearing those words. For six months they have been dating but he noticed that the previous days were different. He knew this would come around.

"it's okay, i understand, I'll go now"

"but heeseung wait, can we just keep in touch with each other? like just as friends, not romantically"

The older nodded then went away. As long as he could still see the boy, it'll be fine. Even seeing him drift off and finding someone new for him.

▬▬▬▬

── i'll give more about heeseung soon dont worry ;)