A flower vs. A raven

Ruby's pov
Who would like to the next match prof. Goodwitch said.

Oh oh me me me I yelled jumping up and down,

Yes miss rose let find you a partner, Goodwitch said

I'll do it as Jade got up from her set.

Very well miss I'm sorry I don't know your last name said prof . Goodwitch.

It's Alaska. Jade said as she walked across from me.

Very well miss Alaska.

Jade's pov
I took out my weapon and transformed my twin short swords into guns.

You may Begin. Said Goodwitch.

Ruby then charged me using her semblance to move faster I dodged her attack I spun around and began to opened fire and Ruby blocked all of my shots I quickly changed my guns back to sword form and blocked Ruby's attack.

Your good she said.

I smiled and your pretty good yourself.

She spun kicked me I slid backwards I charged ruby and spun kicked and landed my sword on her,bust she blocked I shadowed myself and snuck around her.

Ruby's pov
Where'd she go I thought to myself, I scanned the room for her but I couldn't see her. Then suddenly I was on the ground and prof. Goodwitch called the match.

What how h-how did you beat me. I said getting to my feet.

Miss rose please return to your set we have time for one more match, miss Alaska would you like to continue to fight or you can return to your set. Goodwitch said.

I'll return to my set professor said Jade

Jade's pov
As I returned to my set next to Desmin.

Good work I'm proud of you Jade he said not looking up from his book.

Did you even watch the fight I said looking at him with a angry look on my face.

Clam down Jade I was watching the fight your semblance helped you win the fight it was a good idea. Desmin said looking at me.

Who would like to challenge miss nikos what about you mr wolf said prof. Goodwitch,

Um no ma'am I'm good. He said still reading his book.

We'll do it.said Cardin Winchester, only one at a time Goodwitch reminded them. No I'll do it it will be a great challenge pyrrha said.

Very well miss nikos. Said prof. Goodwitch

Desmin's pov
Hey Desmin what's your schedule like? Jade asked.

What I wasn't listing. I looked at her,

Urg I said what's your next class. Jade said angrily.

I have the studies of grim with prof. Port what about you? I asked not looking up from my book.

I have the same class um d-do you want to sit together. Jade asked,

Sure why not I said still looking at my book.

What are you reading that's so important that you can't look at me when I talk to you. She sounded annoyed.

I closed my book and eyes sighed and turn my head to her,what's with the questions? I asked,

Just trying to make conversation with you. She said looking towards the fight,

Well talk about being rude when someone is talking to you. I said looking at her.

Just giving you some of your own medicine Desmin. She laughed turning to face me.

Well maybe I should pay more attention to you. I said

Really she said with a small squeak and a smile on her face.

No not really. As I went back to my book.

Jade's pov
You still haven't answered my question? I asked turn to look at the fight.

It the history of lost kingdom. Desmin said looking at me.

Before I could speak the end class bell rang and walked out of class and to the next class.

This is going to be a great day I could tell. I thought to myself grabbing my books and running out of the room.