The landing

Jaune's pov

I awoke to find myself with a excruciating headache and I'm in my team's dorm room but there was something in my bed next to me I looked over to see Astraea asleep,

Why is there a girl in my room, no no the better question is why is there a girl in my bed. I panicky thought in my head.

Okay calm down Jaune just keep calm you got this its not like you don't know her. I said to myself as I got out of bed.

She rolled over she was facing me now her eyes still shut, you know she kinda looks like an angel. I thought.

Good morning Jaune. She said with her eyes still closed.

Um good morning Astraea. I said

Do you not remember what happened last night? She asked setting up.

I turned around fast my face red.

U-um um Astraea you do realize that your not wearing a shirt. I said

Yeah I know that, Jaune do you have a shirt that I can borrow you kinda vomited on mine. She said.

Sure I'll be right back. I said.

Thanks. Astraea said.

Here. I said handing her my hood.

Thanks Jaune. She said putting the hood on.

You can turn around now. She said.

Okay what happened last night anyway? I asked.

Astraea's pov

Well you got really drunk thanks to my sister and I had to help you out of the club, and as we walked down central Vale that's when you vomited twice once on the ground and the second time on my shirt. I said

Oh I'm so sorry. Jaune said.

It's fine you apologized five times last night. I said.

Well we kept walking to the school and you begged me to stay with you and as you can see I did, when we got back to the school your two teams let us in because you couldn't find your key. I told him getting out of the bed.

Oh I'm super sorry that I put you through all of that trouble. Jaune said.

It's fine Jaune. I said.

Jade's pov

Where is your sister April. I said get my gear bag from under my bed.

How do I know she left the club with that Jaune guy way before I left. She said.

Okay so let me get this straight you thought that you shouldn't leave the club at the same time as your partner not to mention that said partner is your sister, you just let her leave with a drunken idiot that can't even fight when he's sober. Desmin said walking into the room.

That's exactly my point. I said looking at April.

If you are worried about her why are we just standing here talking about it when we should be out there looking. April said get angry.

I'm fine sister and you two shouldn't worry so much I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. Astraea said walking into the room.

Of course you are but of all days you two stay out all night when you should have come back here you know we had our first mission today. I said giving Desmin my bag.

What do you want me to do with this? He asked.

Fill it with water please. I said smiling and tilting my head.