The love of history

April's pov
Oobleck's class is so boring but yet I agree with his words if you don't learn form history then your destin to repeat it I look over to see Astraea asleep in her desk I sighed as the prof. Oobleck was standing over her.

Do you not find my class to your liking Miss North he said as he sipped on his coffee, she shot up to the sound of his voice,
No no sir I'm just sleeply is all she let out a small laugh.
Well my dear try to stay awake he said just before he zipped to the black bored and put up a picture of the map of the kingdoms,
Now who can tell me the details of the kingdom of vales history? Oobleck asked

I can sir as Astraea raised her hand.

Very good Miss North. The professor said

Time Skip
Astraea pov
As the end class bell rang me and April walked out and on to our next class the history of grim with prof. Port,

Hey Astraea do you think that Jade is doing ok with Desmin? April asked.

What do you mean by that? I asked with a smirk on my face,

Well come on you know Desmin how he is right. Said April.

Well you do have a point but she's seems like a smart girl I think that they will be fine. I said, as we walked into prof. Port's class I saw the rest of my team and I took a set next to them as did April.

Well how's your guy's morning been. April said in a cheerful manor.

It's been fine Jade here can sure hold her ground in a fight. Desmin said not looking up from his book again.

Well that's good, I said,

Welcome to class today we will be learning about the is grim in my days as a younger man I've faced all types of grim.

Roman Torchwick pov
Well Perry I have got to tell you something it's not easy to find good help haha but not you Perry your great. I said.

Roman how is the plan coming along. Cinder said as she walked across the room.
Well if you'd fill me in on the rest of your plans it would help me out alot more if I had more information. I said turning away from them.

Oh Roman have a little faith,you'll know what you need when you need to it. Cinder said as she put her hand on my face.

Mmm I groaned.

We're moving to the next part of the plan, we're moving she said walking away.

Perry get the white fang and tell them to load up the dust and the mechs on the train.

My new henchmen walked into the room I was standing in. Is everything in order Neo? I asked.

She nodded with a smile on her face.

Why is it that you never talk Neo? Looking away from her I asked.

Her eye color changed and her smile when away she looked at me angrily.

Right sorry I forgot Neo. I said

Jade's pov
As professor Port was talking about his "younger days" as he calls them I looked at my schedule and I have a free period next what am I going to do with my free time my train of thought was broken by the vibration of my scroll I took it out of my pocket their was a text from

Cinder it read Come see me when you are free

well great there goes my free time I text her back I'll be there, she texted me where to meet her.

Get a text from Cinder? Asked Desmin.

Yeah did you get one too? I asked as I but my scroll away.

Yep when are you going I have a free period next so I'm just going to sneak out of the school. Desmin said not looking at me.

You know your eyes are really beautiful you really should look people in the eye when you talk to them. I said standing up just as the bell rung dismissing us from class,I could tell I got his attention because he ran after me.

Well when you put it that way I will but only for you Miss Alaska. He said in a joking manor but I could tell he was serious about it.

Good, I said giving him a small chuckle. Um D - Desmin d-do you want to have lunch with me. I said trying to get the words out of my mouth.

Mmm why not but after we see what Cinder wants us for ok. He said as he left me standing in the hallway.

Sorry this part took so long but I hope that you all enjoyed this part I had a blast write it.