Chapter 6.)He's back

"Please appear in front of my eyes eyes"

"What?!"

"Why are you all emptied handed?!" Nobara exclaimed holding a suitcase and a pink backpack. "What are you doing with all that luggage" Panda pointed at her.

"Were going to Kyoto right? For an exchange event with our sister school" She asked. "Well yeah sometimes but if you win you get to hold at your school. And Yuta was the only second year to participate last year" Panda said Nobara ran up to him grabbing him by the collar in pure rage.

"Oh look who's here" you all turned hearing people come up the steps. "It looks like everyone from Tokyo is here" Mai said twirling a strand of hair in one hand. "You went out of your way this year to greet us?" She cooed.

You bit on your finger nails waiting for an instructor to greet you all. Honestly you were nervous as hell to meet Mai again and actually participate in the tournament."My goodness these kids" Utahime sighed walking up the steps. "So, where is that idiot?"

"As if that bum would ever show up on time" Nobara scoffed and you nodded along at her statement.

"Sorry I'm late!" Your teacher exclaimed rolling in a large box with small pink cursed dolls on top. "I was on a trip overseas" he said then handing the Kyoto students the pink dolls.

"And now everyone from Tokyo you have this!" He exclaimed poking his leg out in the air. "Now overly excited adults are creepy" Nobara deadpanned.

The lid of the box busted open reavealing the Yuuji who jumped out of the box.

"Hey! OPP!"

"What the hell!" you exclaimed it was like seeing a ghost infront of you. You felt you could pass out right now today was too much for you.

"Oh yeah Nanamin- I mean Nanami I didn't know you had a cousin who's also a sorcerer he's actually so cool!" Itadori rambled on about your cousin while you could only stand there still in shock.

A lil short chapter for y'all to nibble on if y'all still actually read this shit 😭