Chapter 7.) "last words"

"Unfamiliar but the same dayShould I hide? Should I run away?"

Should I hide? Should I run away?"

The three first years looked at Yuuji in shock. "What the hell are you doing here I thought you were dead?!" you shouted pointing at the boy in disbelief.

'Huh they aren't happy to see me at all?!' Yuuji froze as Gojo rolled the pink haired boy towards the Tokyo students.

"Hey you got something to say" Nobara kicked the boy looking at the boy tears creeping to slip from her eyes. "I'm sorry for keeping quiet for a while" Itadori mumbled quietly.

Yuuji rejoins the gang

-

"How can I contribute?" Yuuji said holding the funeral frame in front of his face. "Well what can you do?" Maki asked raising a brow.

"Oh hey I know" you exclaimed raising your hand abruptly. Maki sighed nodding at the girl who was waving her hand in the air. "He can punch things and run like super-fast but he's kinda stupid" You poked your tongue out at the boy a sour look implanted on your face.

Yuuji chocked looking at the girl in utter shock. "Hey I thought we were friends! And what's with that look?!" he exclaimed comical tears running from his eyes. "Not after you literally ghosted us for a month thats not cool man" you said turning your head away from the boy.

"Well we already have enough brawn"

"HUH?!"

-

They all followed the demon hound running through the marsh green forest. You held two deul guns in your hands.

"Senpai stop" Yuuji exclaimed as Aoi Todo crushed the curse looking straight at the boy. "Grate you're all here come at me all at once" he yelled Itadori then ran up to him grabbing his head and using his knee, knee striking Aoi.

As the rest ran around the two scattering. You all split up into formation making you run with the two Zennins away from Itadori and Todo.

"Y/n you go to the middle and defeat the curse" Maki informed you. As you positioned your guns infront of you squinting your eyes at the curse to get a clear view of it. Finding the right view both of your guns went off bullets infused with cursed energy flying through the curse making it explode.

"Nice to see you again (N/n)~" Mai gritted her teeth pointing her gun at the bridge of your nose a smirk on her face . You sucked in breath between your teeth she just appeared out of nowhere and had you cornered. One move of her finger and your gone.

"Listen Zenin I don't what your doing this for either me calling whatever the fuck we were off or just me being better than you but it's kinda ugly it doesn't suit that pretty face of yours." You smirked at the girl making her face bright red her hold on her gun slightly faltering.

'Right there a weak point.

A gun shot resonated throughout the forest once again.

Quickly shoving the girl to the ground, you ran.

"I cant believe you fell for that Zenin. Never give in to your opponents words" you yelled back to her wanting to catch up with the rest of your classmates.

 Never give in to your opponents words" you yelled back to her wanting to catch up with the rest of your classmates