Chapter 5.) ill always be there

"Drink all of my love, gulp,gulp( fresh! )"

You had your back faced towards the two as you three sat there in silence a tension was present in the air. You tuned out Nobara's and Megumi's conversation picking at your nails instead.

"Now what's this you two fighting Megumi, (Y/n)?" You looked to see Maki standing there a grin on her face. "Maki-senpai" you muttered your face brightening at the sight of her.

"Maki Maki! Someone really died yesterday a first year boy!" Panda whispered yelled to the green hair girl making the girl look over to the two second years her making a weird face at the two.

"You should've told me sooner! Now I look like a cold-blooded monster!" She exclaimed pointing at the two.

You three depannded looking at the three second years fighting back and forth. "Who are those guys?" Nobara asked looking at the three pointing at them.

"Those are our sweet second year upperclasmen" you said swooning a bit putting both of your hands on your face.

"Does she have a crush on one of them or something" Nobara looked over at you sweatdropping.

"Zenin-senpai is the best of all students at wielding cursed tools"

"That's cursed speech user Inumaki-senpai he speaks in indgredients of rice balls."

"Panda-senpai"

"There's one more Okkotsu-senpai who's the only one I can openly respect" you scoffed at Megumi's statement crossing your arms.

"The truth is we'd like you three to join the Kyoto Sister school exchange event" Panda said bowing his head in respect as the three of you are still in 'mourning'.

"What is that if it's Smash Bros on the Wii I could definitely Meteor Smash them" Nobara said a evil glint in her eyes as you sweat dropped at that. "It's more like in real life and you are the characters fighting to the death but not actually until your dead. It's a two day event first day is team battles while the second is indivual 1v1." You explained to her.

"Wait so we're fighting other jujutsu sorceres?!"

"Yeah, It's a jujutsu battle anything but killing goes" Maki said a wide grin outstretched on her face.

"But we're gonna train yall up" Panda said punching the air a bit.

-

"Inumaki-senpai!Maki-senpai! I missed you two so much. I'm literally sobbing" you exclaimed jumping onto the cursed speech user.

"Huh?! What about me?!"

"It was so lonely without you two I missed going on missions with yall" you said still latched onto Inumaki making him blush a bit. "Salmon" he said patting your back trying to comfort you.

"What do mean you had Megumi with you?" Maki said looking over to you. You looked at her a depressing and evil aura surrounding you. "oh." She raised an eyebrow at this hitting you with her stick. "Ow! What the hell Senpai!" you groaned rubbing your head.

"Well whatever you two are arguing about it's obvious and it's obvious that he wants to talk to you as well so what ever happened go fix it" She said throwing you off of Inumaki and towards the black haired boy.

You decided to walk over to him sitting next to him.

"Hey"

"hey"

"Look. I'm sorry I broke our promise. I just in the moment-"

"I know I'm sorry as well Megumi for being so petty and not talking to you about this. It's just you mean a lot to me and I know how much you don't want to see me hurt I don't want the same for you. That's why we made that promise to stick by each other's side remember" you said looking into his green eyes while he blushed at your words his ears were nearly almost completely red.

"I know I get that but I had to protect you that moment there was a special grade finger barrier in their and I didn't want to see you end up like Itadori or like those people we found in their." He said looking down at his hands.

"I know but I'm fine and I'm right here. Look I'll always be here right by yourside promise or no promise."