Chapter 4.)broken promise

"Which is right? I love or love you"

"Which is right?
I love or love you"

You all stood outside the abounded building listening to Ijichi inform you all on what happened. There was something about the building that made you want to vomit and run away there was grotesque energy coming from the building. There were multiple butterfly milkweeds surrounding the building which made you bite the inside of your cheek in fear.

You felt a hand being placed on your shoulder making you look over to see Megumi a frown present on his face. "I'm not gonna leave you alone. Just stay by my side we're gonna get out of here safe." He said trying to calm your racing thoughts down.

You nodded and the four of you then went into the building with Megumi's shikigami leading you.

"Wait" Megumi exclaimed making you all stop. "What the hell is this" you said digging holes into your bag.

"Where's the door" Megumi yelled in distraught looking behind him to see nothing.

"What the?! The doors gone"

"How?! We just came through there, didn't we?!"

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Itadori and Nobora sang singing their arms and walking in a circle. At this point you just wanted to just curl up into a ball and cry your heart out. "It's ok my dog remembers the scent of the entrance" Megumi said looking over to you.

"Oh good boy you want some jerky" Nobara exclaimed as Itadori sat down and started hugging the dog playing with its fur.

"You are way dependable Fushiguro with you we'll be able to save ourselves and rescue people still" Itadori smiled at the boy. As you had a frown on your face looking down at the pink hair boy.

"Let's just keep moving. I'll get my rifle and stuff out now"

"Rifle?! Wait what do you even have a permit" Nobara exclaimed looking over at you easing your tensions a bit but also making you simply nod at her comment.

You took the rifle out of it's case revealing a hunting rifle with a few stickers scattered along it. You all entered a room to see three deformed bodies. Itadori walked closer to the bodies looking at their name tags.

"It's thats woman's son from before we have to give it to her. So she can know that her son is dead she won't accept the fact that he's dead if she can't see it for herself." Itadori spoke as Megumi came up from behind him grabbing his hood.

"Leave the body behind we have to verify two more still"

"But we won't be able to come back for the bodfy?!" Yuuji defended his voice getting louder and louder by each passing word.

"We're leaving the bodies here I have no intentions of risking my life" Megumi exclaimed taking a glance over to you, who watched the event unfold.

"Hey! Can you two cut it out your making Nanami-san piss her pants!" Nobara yelled out the two waving her fist in the air. "What?! No look I just wanna get this over with and get out of here this place is creeping me out" you said standing next to Nobara.

"You know you two are idi-"Nobara exclaimed you two looked at each other a scared look on your face as you two then suddenly were sinking into the ground.

"(Y/n)!" was the last thing you could hear looking to see Megumi reach for you.

-

You and Nobara got out your weapons looking at the many curses that stood infront of the two of you.

You both stood back to back as your rifle could be heard throughout wherever you two were. Your cursed energy was infused with the bullets meaning you could control each indivial bullet that flew out your gun. As you made on bullet fly through multiple curses before it exploded.

You couldn't control a bullet for too long before it exploded due to the amount of cursed energy you put into the bullet.

Your techinque basically allowed you to focus your cursed energy onto either yourself making you jump higher or even run faster if you focused enough cursed energy on your legs. Or what you liked to do more focus your cursed energy on different items like for one bullets or knives. It didn't require that much cursed energy to do and it was much easier to control then trying to control all of your cursed energy in just one part of your body.

"Fuck I ran out of bullets"

"And I ran out of nails"

It seemed like they were regenerating more of them kept coming back. A curse then came out of nowhere breaking both Kugisaiki's hammer and your gun grabbing the two of you and putting you both closer to eats mouth.

"Ew Ew Ew! This is so gross" you exclaimed trying to wigle out of it's grip. Talons then came grabbing you while a tongue grabbed Kugisaiki.

"Where getting out of here (Y/n), Kugisaiki!"

Your eyes seemed to brighten up at the voice looking at Megumi almost wanting to cry.

You three finally got out the building seeing Ichiji's car. As Nobara got in you looked over to Megumi who looked like he was ready to run back into that cursed building.

"Wait Megumi your not thinking about going back in there" you said walking back to him. "What about our promise? What about us sticking together? What happened to all that" you said grabbing his hand trying to drag him back to the car.

"Come on Megumi let's go" he wouldn't budge.

"Come on Megumi please" he still wouldn't budge.

"Please Megumi let's go I don't want to be alone" got out of your grasp and walked back to the building not saying a word.

I used butterfly milkweed to symbolize loneliness and are usually know for being funeral flowers.