Chapter 3.) Yuuji breath stank

"Do you know your really lucky Im approaching you now"

Im approaching you now"

You walked back towards the three holding a ice coffee.

"Hey" Yuuji greeted you, you nodded standing next to Megumi. 'I still can't believe they didn't excute him maybe this is for the best' you thought taking glances over to the pink haired boy.

"Sorry for the wait" Gojo exclaimed walking over to the three of you. "Your uniform made I see" Gojo said looking over at Yuuji.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood for one" Yuuji replied grabbing the red hood. "Yea honestly it's a nice addition to the already boring uniform like i'm actually so lucky that i got to customize it because no way in hell was I gonna get stuck with that grandma uniform" you complained rambling on as Itadori turned to look at your uniform.

You were wearing a high waisted mid thigh skirt that seemed to be cut by you. As it was paired with a cropped jacket and a tucked in white button up shirt. You paired your skirt with a pair of beige leg warmers and brown loafers. Yuuji then looked over your shoulder to see a big case that you carried on your back with the case being suffocated in stickers and charms hanging down the side.

'gyaru'

"More importantly why are we meeting up in Harajuku" Megumi asked the teacher. "Because it's what she asked for" he replied.

You three watched the girl pull the man back buy the collar. "Don't run from me! Come out and say it!" She exclaimed as the man tried his best to run.

"We're about to talk to her?"

"She's pretty"

"Hey over here" Gojo waved popping up out of nowhere. "Damn what's with the blindfold!" she cried out walking over to your small group.

-

Closing and locking the four hundred yen corner locker she faced the four of you. She then stared at the three of you.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji from Sendai"

'He looks like a potato. He's defentily the type that ate his owns boogers as a kid'

"Fushiguro"

'And only a name? I can't stand high- and-mighty dudes'

"(Y/n) Nanami you can just call me (Y/n) though "

'She's definitely used to be a mean girl back in middle school with the gyaru fit dating only bad boys who are in biker gangs'

You looked away from the female your face felt warm in embarrassment. 'Why is she staring at me so hard do I have something on my face' you thought turning away from her. Nobara sighed tilting her head to the side. "I always get stuck with these unfortunate circumstances" she said.

"She took one look and sighed" Itadori grumbled not looking impressed. "Now that we have the four of you together. We're going on a tour of Tokyo!" Gojo grinned you and Megumi watched Itadori and Kugisaki crowd around the teacher.

Megumi looked annoyed at the two arguing. While you decided to pull out your phone opening your camera to see if there was anything on your face.

"I will now announce the destination" the two took a knee waiting to hear the destination.

"Roppongi"

'Knowing him he's probably gonna send us to some fucked up place' you thought scoffing silently.

-

You pinched your noes smelling the stench reeking off the building. "There's curse here" Megumi stated you scoffed. "Well thanks for stating the obvious" you muttered.

"You lair this isn't even Roppongi" Itadori yelled at Gojo. "Your toying with us country folks" Nobara added.

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double the whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out by a curse" Gojo explained as you four looked up at the building. "So they really do pop up more often around graves" Itadori said you nodded sighing.

"But the problem isn't really the graves it's the fact that people are afraid and associate cemeteries with fear" you said looking at the pink hair boy. "And that's were we coming along slaying spirits like some shit you see in Bleach" you said crossing your arms holding your head up high and smirking.

"Hold up he didn't even know that yet?" Nobara asked Megumi looking over to the pink haired boy. Megumi then went on a explained how Itadori ate the finger that night.

"He swallowed a special grade curse object!" She exclaimed you nodded. "Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting" she exclaimed running behind you to use you as a shield.

"No way, no way, no way"

"Yeah that's really disgusting eating a musty old human finger canablism even"

You then watched as the girl and the pink haired boy walked into the building as gojo ordered them to do with you three waiting outside. Pulling out your phone you walked towards curb sitting down on it.

-

Hearing glass break you looked up to see a curse jump out the top window second later spikes grew out the curse as it withered up into nothing.

"Woah" you said looking up in amazement Nobara looked out the broken to see you looking up at her she waved grinning and you did the same back.

That was honestly very hot of her to do