2

"Iguro, why were you late?" Obanai's bestfriend, Sanemi, scolded him.

"I overslept, Shinazugawa!!" He rolls his eyes at the scarred male, shaking his head.

"Still, you were 39 minute's late!!" He huffs, crossing his arms.

"If I ever see you get late, I would laugh at you until the sun sets." Obanai grumbled, eating his store bought lunch.

"Dont listen to Sanemi, he was also late earlier." Giyuu chimed in, his mouth full of salmon daikon.

"Swallow your food first, idiot." Obanai said, throwing Sanemi's bottled water to Giyuu.

"That's mine!"

"Not anymore." Giyuu snickered, taking a large sip.

"Asshole!" The white haired male exclaimed.

"Hey isn't that Mitsuri? Your ex from highschool." Giyuu points from outside the convenience store.

Obanai looks at the direction he pointed, and saw Mitsuri with her girlfriend, Shinobu.

"Oh, yeah. That's her..." Obanai looks away, continuing to eat his lunch.

"Why won't you get back her?." Sanemi frowns.

"She's already happy. Im hopeless, you bitches. Have you seen how ugly I look compared to her other friends? Hell, I look like complete trash when you place me next to her. And look, she has a girlfriend." Obanai pouts as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Sounds like a you problem." Giyuu shrugged.

"Tomioka! Don't say that!" Sanemi slaps the raven on the back , making him choke on his food.

Ignoring Giyuu's violent coughing, Obanai sighs.

"I might just find myself a sugar daddy and atleast get some love from them." Obanai stated before taking a sip out of his milk carton.

" 'sugar daddy'? Didn't know you were gay." Sanemi raised a brow.

"I'm omnisexual, Sanemi. Omni. With a preference for men. Mitsuri was an exception."  Obanai huffs, raising his phone which had an omni flag keychain dangling in the side.

"Im gay, soooo..." Giyuu shrugs.

"Bi." Sanemi follows, fiddling with an empty water bottle.

"Oh wow, I thought you were homophobic." Obanai looks at Sanemi, surprised.

"Bitch, I'm not." Sanemi huffs.

"Homophobic homosexual, he means." Giyuu points a finger at Sanemi, lips quivering as he tried not to laugh.

"Shut up, half and half haori!!" Sanemi exclaimed.

"Okay, Sanememe." Giyuu snorts.

"This bastard--"

"Calm down, Bakugo kinnie. We're going to get kicked out because of your antics." Obanai rolls his eyes.

"I am not a Bakugo kinnie, you broke bitch!" Sanemi raised a fist.

"Calm down." Giyuu pats his head, stuffing an ohagi in his mouth, effectively making the male shut up.

"How-?" Obanai sweatdrops.

"It's a secret." Giyuu chuckled.

-
-

"-And Yaiba University's students are one of their targeted people for female and male slavery." A woman with long beautiful hair with butterfly pins in her hair said, her tone serious.