8

Y/N put out his cigarette, before walking over to Obanai, gently untying him.

He then took Obanai's face in his hand, caressing his cheek.

"You are an eye candy, Obanai." He whispers.

Obanai shivers from the deep tone of the older man, a chill running down his spine as his cheeks reddened.

"I am not." Obanai says while shaking his head no. He didn't believe he was attractive.

"Take the compliment  for me, hm?" Y/N hums as he stood up, gently pulling Obanai with him as they both exit the dark room, revealing Y/N's large mansion.

"Tengen." He calls out, and in an instant, Uzui was there.

"Yo, boss."

"Tell Murata to pick up Muichiro from school. Also, have the chef make us a feast later at 7pm." He requested. "And make sure to take some food later too, feed your wives."

"Gotcha." Uzui winks, before leaving the room.

Y/N then turned to Obanai. "Follow me."

Obanai fiddles with his pants in nervousness, before reluctantly following the older man, awkwardly quiet.

_________________________________________________

Soon after a little bit of stairs and walking, they've reached Y/N's bedroom.

"Have a seat." He says as he removed his suit blazer, loosening his tie, and rolled his sleeves up for a more casual look.

And oh, was Obanai drooling.

Obanai was seated on Y/N's bed, daydreaming as he looked at Y/N's arms.

'good lord, he could put me in a headlock and I'd moan.'

'fuck fuck fuck he's so hot.. i don't think I'll regret being this guy's sugar baby.'

'we could fuck, I'd have money, and I'd have this hot dude all for myself. Easy triple win.'

'HAH! TAKE THAT, SANEMI AND GIYUU!'

"-nai. Obanai. Obanai!" Y/N snapped his fingers infront of Obanai, who perked up and sweatdropped.

"Ah.. sorry. I was daydreaming. What is it?" He awkwardly laughs, face a bit red from embarrassment.

"I asked if you're willing to agree on some things in our little relationship." Y/N hums as he sat down on a stool infront of Obanai.

Obanai gulps, before nodding.

"Yes. What are they?" He asked.

"Okay, first let me ask you something." Y/N hums. "You dont mind that I have a son, do you?"

"Are.. you cheating on your wife?" Obanai says in shock and disgust when Y/N mentioned he had a kid, assuming he had a wife.

"What..?" Y/N says with a dumbfounded expression, before he bursts out in a laugh.

A rich man's laugh.

God, it was attractive.

"No, Obanai. My son's adopted. I do not have a wife, nor was I ever married." Y/N confirmed.

Obanai's face turned crimson red in embarrassment from his assumptions. "R-right.. sorry. I thought..."

"No worries." Y/n hums.

Obanai just nods, before he spoke. "I don't mind that you have a son, sir."

"Just Y/N is fine, darling."

*Cue Obanai exploding* /j

"Oh uhm. Yes. Ahaha. Yeah. Y/N." He stammers, completely flustered.

Y/N chuckles, before he went to the bed as well, sitting next to Obanai.

"Now, now, baby. Are you comfortable of taking your face mask off?" Y/N gently asked, no traces of pressure or malice in his tone. He wanted Obanai to be comfortable, afterall.

Obanai gulps ay the close proximity, before he quietly nods, shakily bringing his hand up to his face mask, and taking it off.

"God, you're so fucking pretty." Y/N lowly mumbles, loud enough for Obanai to hear.

Y/N gently took Obanai's face in his hand, yet again like earlier, caressing Obanai's cheek with his thumb.

"Say, Obanai.. are you poison resistant?"

_________________________________________________

"Hngh..! Mhph.." Obanai groans as he was seated on Y/N's lap, arms wrapped around the older man's neck, hands laced onto his hair.

Y/N chuckles as he kissed Obanai deeper, their tongues dancing with one another as they made out.

"Say, are you poison resistant?" Y/N asked lowly.

Obanai was confused on why Y/N was asking this, but nonetheless, knowing his resistance against poison, he nods gently.

"I am."

"Y-Y/N– ngh!" Obanai whimpers as Y/N's lips landed on his neck, the older man's hands tightening around his waist, hips unintentionally moving in a soft grind.

"Fuck.. dont grind. I might not be able to hold back." Y/N grunts softly, continuing to kiss and bite on Obanai's flesh, leaving fresh and dark hickeys.

".. then dont."

_________________________________________________

A/N: hi lovelies!! !! !! How are you all????