5

"Kaburamaru, I'm telling you. I am aiming to bag a sugar daddy." Obanai tells the albino snake aggressively.

Three days had past since the interaction with the tall H/c haired guy, and he cant seem to keep him out of his head.

He was in the back of Yaiba University, in the shaded place where students study or eat. Alone with his snake.

He was sitting on a stool, his upper body resting on top of the table, and had Kaburamaru on top of the table, the snake's body wrapped around his arm.

"Hiss hiss hiss hiss." Kaburamaru hisses.

"NO! I am NOT going to find love again. My past relationship got shitty." Obanai huffs.

"Hiss hiss?"

"Who am I talking about? Oh, it's my ex girlfriend from highschool. Though we ended our relationship on good terms, I still cant help but miss her." Obanai stated, gently caressing Kaburamaru's head with a finger.

"Hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss!" Kaburamaru wiggles, as if they're angry.

"Hell no! Im not dating that L/N guy from the other day! He's literally a GOD compared to me!" Obanai complained.

"Hissss?!"

"Dont 'Why not?!' me, Kabu! He's too good for me!" Obanai sassily complaints.

Kaburamaru then lets out a string of hisses.

"What do you mean he might take an interest to me?! I dont even know if that guy's straight or not!"

"Hiss!!"

"Ask him?! I dont have his number!!"

"Hiss hiss hiss?"

"No. I did not ask him for his number."

"Hiss hiss!!!!"

"Dont call me stupid! I was late!! If I asked for his number, I would've got my grades lessened because of the tardiness."

"Hiss."

"I just told you to not call me stupid!"

"Hiss hiss..."

"Wait, you know L/N?"

"Hisss!"

"Really?! Can you give me his number then?"

"His."

"What?! What 'no'?!" Obanai frowns.

"Hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss!"

"Understandable. I mean, he could be a rich ceo or something, so he might be busy at work. I mean, when I bumped into him, he was with this other guy. I think he's his assistant or something. He doesn't look that good though, tsk."

"Hissss?"

"What?! No!! I'm not jealous, the fuck!!"

"Hiss hiss~~"

"I was joking, okay?!" Obanai then sighs, looking at Kaburamaru. "Why am I talking to you again? It's like I understand snake language or something." He adds, grumbling.

"Hiss hiss!" Kaburamaru pokes Obanai's nose with his.

"Stop that. And yes, I think I might be crazy. Talking to a snake I just met days ago." The raven sighs once more.

"Hiss~"

"No, Im not crazy for L/N!!"

"Hiss hiss-"

"Stop, I wont ask him to be my sugar daddy!"

"Hiss!!"

"What the fuck, did you just call me a pussy-"