6

"I FUCKING HATE THIS, KABURAMARU!!! I'M LATE!!!" Obanai yells from his apartment, panicking.

"Y'know what? Fuck the class. I'm skipping today." He sighs aggressively, throwing the uniform  he was about to wear away inside his closet.

"If Lady Gaga can be inlove with Judas even if she was still unalive in those times, then I can skip my classes even though I have a graded report later. That's motherfucker is just a report, Im a bad bitch." He rambles, aggressively stomping back to his bed, then flopping back down.

Kaburamaru then crawls to his chest, settling himself there.

"Hiss...?"

"I'm okay, Kabu. Dont worry. I just feel tired as hell." Obanai sighs.

"I should've just stayed in the cafe instead of helping my dumb manager on lifting stock boxes." He groans.

"Hiss."

"I work two jobs everyday... It's natural that Im tired." Obanai says, playing with Kaburamaru's tail.

Obanai then grabs his phone, opening his messaging app.

Sanemi has lost kneecaps lmao

Saneminnie
@/Igutty gutty you fucking idiot.
Where the hell are you
You're 57 minutes late!!!!

Igutty gutty
Can you shut the fuck up for a second
I got a sore back and tired muscles
I can't move with these
It hurts like a bitch ➖👄➖

Tommy yolk
That sucks.

Saneminnie
And you swallow

Igutty gutty
This is why i hate gay people.
Specifically, the two of you.

Tommy yolk
You literally like men.
You have no room to talk.

Saneminnie
We're all fruity here, bitch.
Stop fighting.

Igutty gutty
Alright then, bakugo.
Gtg, I gotta feed Kaburamaru

Tommy yolk
NEMI HIDE YOUR PHONE
PROF JIGORO IS HERE

....

"Kabu, go to the kitchen, I had your food prepared for you earlier. It's on your little dining corner." Obanai stated, lazily dropping his arm down to the floor for Kaburamaru to climb down.

He then stares into the ceiling, thinking about how he's gonna pay his rent.

.
.
.

"Why are we going to Yaiba University again?" Uzui asks, tiredly walking behind the Serpent leader.

"I want to meet Iguro again. And maybe... Ask him to be my sugar baby, I guess." Y/N answers blankly.

Uzui blinks. "Do you even know what sugar daddies do-?"

Y/N stops walking, turning around and tilting his head slightly.

"Uh, offer their money to the sugar babies?"

"I-.. Y/N, they offer money in exchange of sex." Uzui stated.